Anyone buy the Xbox One at launch? How's your console doing?

#31oJoRdAn23oPosted 6/30/2014 7:23:29 PM
McCartneyMartin posted...
Doing fine with the occasional hard reboot.

How do you do the hard reboot? Do you simply unplug the console for 30 seconds? My console has been very slow lately.
#32PizzatarianPosted 6/30/2014 7:29:42 PM
oJoRdAn23o posted...
McCartneyMartin posted...
Doing fine with the occasional hard reboot.

How do you do the hard reboot? Do you simply unplug the console for 30 seconds? My console has been very slow lately.

You can do a hard reboot by holding the power button until the system turns completely off; it should only take about 10 seconds. After that, turn it back on and everything should be back to normal again. This is the suggested 'fix' for basically all the bugs.
---
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#33HughMyronGainzPosted 6/30/2014 7:31:36 PM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
only issue is rarely the disc doesn't set properly and I have to eject and reinsert it, don't know whether or not I should get a replacement or not

Same here but its way worse for me
---
U mirin brah?
#34UddersAndBladesPosted 6/30/2014 7:32:35 PM
Fantastic! One thing I noticed about the 360 is that, over time, it got louder. Before I had to get it fixed, it sounded like a lawn mower. That being said, my One is still silent, and I've had no problems with the hardware.
---
Look! The East is burning red!
#35LordcrabfoodPosted 6/30/2014 7:37:08 PM
No problems at all.
#36xelloossPosted 6/30/2014 7:38:46 PM
Got a Day One, and it seems to be doing well. Only really played Dead Rising 3 though. Used it as the cable pass through until I got an HDMI splitter (hate having more things on than I need).

Turned it on yesterday after a month or so (used one of my 3 month Gold cards I got on Black Friday to take advantage of the PS+like thing), and there were green pixels that would appear every so often.... My guess is that it is the splitter (worked fine before with the splitter though), but haven't directly connected to the TV check yet.
---
"Cry Havoc, and let slip the perspicacious death paw equipped cat girls of war!" - Hououin Kyouma - Steins;Gate