Why Microsoft over Sony?

#61GondolinRisesPosted 7/2/2014 12:02:43 PM
NeoMonk posted...
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums

This is so true.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#62JohnHalo343Posted 7/2/2014 12:11:11 PM
The Xbox One fans are the most good, honest, hardworking group of consumers out there. I would rather play one honorable game of Halo with any one of them than any vile, disruptive, racist, sexist, games of Killzone with your typical Sony Fanboy.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
GT: FleshBack
#63LooksLikeRainPosted 7/2/2014 12:19:09 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
The Xbox One fans are the most good, honest, hardworking group of consumers out there. I would rather play one honorable game of Halo with any one of them than any vile, disruptive, racist, sexist, games of Killzone with your typical Sony Fanboy.

Both sides have vile fanboys.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#64JohnHalo343Posted 7/2/2014 12:52:58 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Both sides have vile fanboys.

Nope, just Sony and their crew of disgusting, spineless, anime watching, giant robot fetish-having flunkies.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
GT: FleshBack
#65ElemayowePosted 7/2/2014 12:59:07 PM
It's not about which company I prefer, it's about the controller, exclusives, and online service for me.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#66AgentLockePosted 7/2/2014 1:10:57 PM
GondolinRises posted...
NeoMonk posted...
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums

This is so true.

Yea because we all know we can still play Halo 2 mp on xbox live still, not to mention how great Halo 1's mp is over xbox live... Oh wait?

Also I don't think its true that xbox guys are "demanding" games for a console that's not.. you know, the xbox? We all know Neo is one of the biggest trolls and haters on this site, that's the only true thing spoken. Please point me to a non-fanboy or non-hater post by Neo? I'm honestly asking to see a post from Neo that's respectable and not full of fanboy gibberish. Trust me i'll be waiting... most likely a long time.

It's really not that hard to appreciate all 3 consoles for what they are, yet you haters will die before even saying a decent thing about ANY xbox one game or the console itself, just sad in every way. I honestly kinda feel bad for some of you, sadly that's not me being a smarta**, i really feel for some of you guys if this is how you spend all your free time. Hell Neo i see new posts from you almost any time i come here. What are you trying to achieve spending ALL that time being on repeat? Saying the same hateful thing's over and over... and over.
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#67AgentLockePosted 7/2/2014 1:14:17 PM
And johnhalo343, dude I've been on xbox live since it launched, we are not free of vile people on our side either man, please don't make us look as blind as they do. They treat this place like a hive-mind so what you say, we all say apparently. Just saying dude.. xbox has some bad eggs as well, just not as foul (going from what i see here on a daily)
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#68Urn_EmployerPosted 7/2/2014 1:23:22 PM
GondolinRises posted...
NeoMonk posted...

This is so true.

*Makes fun of Xbox owners for wanting a collection of games but gets excited for one game that came out last year* -PS4 Owners
---
The underscore shall forever haunt me.
#69Ironman06Posted 7/2/2014 1:23:44 PM
I don't trust Sony with my personal information. They have a history of getting it stolen.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law