I bought an Xbox One for the Master Chief collection. What games can I buy?

#1Kanjo_BazooiePosted 6/30/2014 4:21:20 PM
I own a PS4 with all sports titles, Watchdogs, Battlefield, and Call of Duty. I just bought the Forza Xbox edition and now have that.

What else should I buy? I know of Titanfall. I played the hell out of Dead Rising 1 when it came out but I haven't played a DR game since. Those are the two titles I'd probably buy at some point.

What else? I'm interested in exclusives only. I will be buying mostly all future third parties on the PS4, except popular ones like CoD or Battlefield (mainly because I have more friends with Xbox than PS4).
---
sig reserved until one of my teams win
#2Massillon_GPosted 6/30/2014 4:29:00 PM
Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct.
---
GT: MGG 9000
NNID: Massillon
#3CRASS5000Posted 6/30/2014 4:35:04 PM
I had fun with AC4 and the new Tomb Raider, but those would probably be better PS4 titles.

The two games you mentioned are definitely recommended. I've had a lot of fun with Peggle 2 and Trails:Fusion. Also, if you are a gold subscriber don't forget to download the two free "Games with Gold" games.
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#4Kanjo_Bazooie(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 4:38:07 PM
CRASS5000 posted...
I had fun with AC4 and the new Tomb Raider, but those would probably be better PS4 titles.

The two games you mentioned are definitely recommended. I've had a lot of fun with Peggle 2 and Trails:Fusion. Also, if you are a gold subscriber don't forget to download the two free "Games with Gold" games.

It said I can get SF4 but I couldn't find that anywhere.
---
sig reserved until one of my teams win
#5triple sPosted 6/30/2014 4:44:55 PM
Killer Instinct! I pretty much bought an Xbox One for the same reasons. Outside of that, seeing as you have a PS4 already, there's not much choices.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#6ComradeRyanPosted 6/30/2014 7:48:53 PM
Ryse: Son of Rome.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#7CRASS5000Posted 6/30/2014 8:18:15 PM
IIRC SF4 is for the 360. Spartan Assault and Max:CoB are the XBO games offered this month. Guacamelee, is going live in July, so get the others quick.
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#8eegore8aPosted 6/30/2014 9:09:52 PM
Dead rising 3 is really great! Addicting game d(O_O)b