How hot does your Xbox get when you use it?

#1oJoRdAn23oPosted 6/30/2014 7:09:00 PM
I've seen some people saying that there xbox is always running cool and never gets hot. I've noticed that mine is always hot at the top and is constantly blowing out hot air, whether I'm playing a game or not.

Is this normal? My xbox has been very slow and I don't know if this is a result of this.
#2oJoRdAn23o(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 11:38:39 AM
bump
#3LooksLikeRainPosted 7/1/2014 11:39:42 AM
Mine pretty much stays at a comfortable warm temperature.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#4lightfighterPosted 7/1/2014 11:42:08 AM
Just a slight warmth.
But I never game for more than 2 hours at a time.
#5dataDyneSoldierPosted 7/1/2014 11:42:19 AM
Almost everyone I know with an Xbox One complains about it overheating.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#6oJoRdAn23o(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 11:43:41 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...

Does your console run very slow at times? For example, it can take me up to 15 seconds for the xbox to snap an app. I'm not sure if this is a common issue, or if my unit is having some problems.
#7pblimp360Posted 7/1/2014 11:44:35 AM
oJoRdAn23o posted...
I've seen some people saying that there xbox is always running cool and never gets hot. I've noticed that mine is always hot at the top and is constantly blowing out hot air, whether I'm playing a game or not.

Is this normal? My xbox has been very slow and I don't know if this is a result of this.

Never once had this issue my dude. Is it well ventilated? Maybe that's why?

Mines runs silent and only gets slightly warm after long time use.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#8Cornbread4lifePosted 7/1/2014 11:46:41 AM
dataDyneSoldier posted...

If you know so many people with xbox ones, why don't you ask them for reasons to buy one? Instead of bumping that other ridiculous topic of yours to death.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#9Jiggy101011Posted 7/1/2014 11:47:36 AM
oJoRdAn23o posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Does your console run very slow at times? For example, it can take me up to 15 seconds for the xbox to snap an app. I'm not sure if this is a common issue, or if my unit is having some problems.

Sounds like a ventilation issue, the snap feature should pull up an app right away. Mine doesn't heat or anything, it stays relatively cool.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
#10TOhasNoRingPosted 7/1/2014 11:53:25 AM
dataDyneSoldier posted...

I feel like this is a lie...
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600