How hot does your Xbox get when you use it?

#11pblimp360Posted 7/1/2014 12:05:54 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Almost everyone I know with an Xbox One complains about it overheating.

I feel like this is a lie...

---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#12dataDyneSoldierPosted 7/1/2014 12:15:52 PM
Cornbread4life posted...

If you know so many people with xbox ones, why don't you ask them for reasons to buy one? Instead of bumping that other ridiculous topic of yours to death.

Because they all regret buying the console, and I thought I'd ask on a board full of people who enjoy it?
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#13zerosignal316Posted 7/1/2014 1:14:31 PM
Mine is on pretty much all day every day and it's always just been lukewarm at the most
---
XBL Gamertag: ZeroSignal316
#14TOhasNoRingPosted 7/1/2014 1:16:19 PM
Cornbread4life posted...

If you know so many people with xbox ones, why don't you ask them for reasons to buy one? Instead of bumping that other ridiculous topic of yours to death.

Because they all regret buying the console, and I thought I'd ask on a board full of people who enjoy it?

Cool, yet another lie. Hey buddy, when are you gonna bump your pathetic wii u-xbox one topic again? Tomorrow? Next week? When!?!?! I'm dieing to know!
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#15dataDyneSoldierPosted 7/1/2014 1:22:29 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

Cool, yet another lie. Hey buddy, when are you gonna bump your pathetic wii u-xbox one topic again? Tomorrow? Next week? When!?!?! I'm dieing to know!

Stop trolling me PLEASE.
---
#16Cornbread4lifePosted 7/1/2014 1:25:54 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

Stop trolling me PLEASE.

Stop misinforming the TC. You made it sound like everyone has an overheating problem, when in reality it's unique to him and something he should get checked out.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#17dataDyneSoldierPosted 7/1/2014 1:31:31 PM
I didn't say everyone has an overheating problem. I said most people I know have a problem with the console overheating.
---
#18Cornbread4lifePosted 7/1/2014 1:35:38 PM
I didn't say everyone has an overheating problem. I said most people I know have a problem with the console overheating.

I didn't say you said everyone, I said you made it sound like everyone. Which is what it sounds like when you say "most people I know."

Putting semantics aside, TC should get a replacement.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#19POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 7/1/2014 1:39:36 PM
Play mine on a daily basis, usually for 4 hours from 8-13 midnight. Has never gotten hot to the touch, and it's almost 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit outside.
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"