Man if Titanfall is so dead...

#1RuinerEraserPosted 7/1/2014 4:59:13 AM
Why is it the number one board under Xbox one? I guess people just like to talk about the game and not play it. Sounds legit.

#titanfallforever
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#2axelfooley2k5Posted 7/1/2014 5:05:11 AM
It is obvious it is losing players
It isnt up for debate

But the notion it is unplayable....or you cant get into games is laughable

Atrition games are fast as ever to load up

It is just some other game types that take longer to get players and makes it obvious the community is less
#3revolution3603Posted 7/1/2014 5:10:50 AM(edited)
Titanfall doesn't have enough meat to it for longevity it was fun for like the month or two by the time I hit gen 6 I was burned out on it .

My main two problems

1. It had no depth requires no strategy I'm not even that great at shooters this game made me feel like a pro

2 the customization you come to expect from modern shooters wasn't there no clans lack of weapon variety it needed way more of all that .

It was a good launch window game but one that will not be remembered in a few years
---
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!
#4Juzten76Posted 7/1/2014 5:10:45 AM
I heard it's just so dead, but every time I go to play it, it's not. I bet the guy that said that just didn't like the game and needed reassurance.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#5MrSpaM111Posted 7/1/2014 5:11:35 AM
Shouldn't you be posting this on the Titanfall board?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#6RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 5:12:16 AM
I have a theory that thie game was rushed to market, as they are putting in new game modes and more content with each patch. MS needed something to move consoles.
---
#7RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 5:12:48 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Shouldn't you be posting this on the Titanfall board?

Nope, I should be posting it riiiiiiiiiight here.
---
#8lilj812Posted 7/1/2014 5:24:16 AM
It has enough of a population to get into games, but the population is getting smaller and smaller.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#9EstocassassinPosted 7/1/2014 5:29:40 AM
lilj812 posted...
It has enough of a population to get into games, but the population is getting smaller and smaller.

This
Me and a group of 5 friends who play regularly together all sold the game, i rarely see anyone play it on my friends list nowadays. The population is clearly getting smaller but is hardly dead.
#10SigmaLongshotPosted 7/1/2014 5:36:40 AM
Whenever I sign into XBL, my friends list is pretty much all Titanfall, Watch_Dogs, and Netflix (with the VERY occasional Wolfenstein and Dead Rising 3).

If it's slowing down, it's certainly not apparent in personal circles.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/