Dragon Age: Inquisition Features Bioware's First 'Fully Gay' Male... *_*

#221DrakoVongola1Posted 7/2/2014 3:50:57 PM
Reichmaster01 posted...
I am ignorant in general? Maybe you could be more specific to my actual comment. What part of my comment is ignorant, and why?

All of it really. You seem to have no problem with all the murder and sex and such that goes on in these games, but a gay character? Well that's just too much for you isn't it? It's sad really.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#222cymanxPosted 7/2/2014 4:07:39 PM
The moment that someone takes the "if you don't like it, then don't be around it" advice to heart, someone accuses them of being a biggot. Nice.
---
Oh crap, I lost 3 Karma... Whatever will I do? I guess it truly is the end of the world..."
#223DrakoVongola1Posted 7/2/2014 4:12:00 PM
Not liking homosexuals to the point you won't even let your kid play a game because it has one in it makes you a bigot. That's just how it is.
---
#224Reichmaster01Posted 7/2/2014 4:41:09 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Reichmaster01 posted...
I am ignorant in general? Maybe you could be more specific to my actual comment. What part of my comment is ignorant, and why?

All of it really. You seem to have no problem with all the murder and sex and such that goes on in these games, but a gay character? Well that's just too much for you isn't it? It's sad really.

Thank you. In answer to that, the fact that homosexuality, murder and sex are in it is not the problem. It is the mixture of any of those three in the same cutscene which is the problem. And knowing Bioware, there will be.
#225DrakoVongola1Posted 7/2/2014 4:42:53 PM
Reichmaster01 posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Reichmaster01 posted...

Thank you. In answer to that, the fact that homosexuality, murder and sex are in it is not the problem. It is the mixture of any of those three in the same cutscene which is the problem. And knowing Bioware, there will be.

That doesn't even begin to make sense.

How about this: Why is homosexuality so horrible?

Please please please don't mention that goddamn book
---
#226Reichmaster01Posted 7/2/2014 4:45:39 PM
It is not horrible. I just don't want it to unduly influence young, impressionable minds via videogames.
#227DrakoVongola1Posted 7/2/2014 4:48:46 PM
You must think it's bad if you think it's not suitable for a kid to see. Why is that? Scared he'll turn gay? That's not possible, he either is or he isn't, there's not "turning" people either way.
---
#228Reichmaster01Posted 7/2/2014 4:51:04 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
You must think it's bad if you think it's not suitable for a kid to see. Why is that? Scared he'll turn gay? That's not possible, he either is or he isn't, there's not "turning" people either way.

That last sentence is incorrect, so it makes it pointless to address your questions.
#229DrakoVongola1Posted 7/2/2014 4:54:12 PM
How the f*** you gonna tell me, a gay person, whether or not it's a choice? And even if it were, so f***ing what? What, you would hate your kid if he turned out gay?

That's what I meant when I said ignorance, I knew it had to be some bulls*** like that. It's absolutely not a goddamn choice, believe me I would know.
---
#230Reichmaster01Posted 7/2/2014 5:02:56 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
How the f*** you gonna tell me, a gay person, whether or not it's a choice? And even if it were, so f***ing what? What, you would hate your kid if he turned out gay?

That's what I meant when I said ignorance, I knew it had to be some bulls*** like that. It's absolutely not a goddamn choice, believe me I would know.

Settle down there, cowboy. It is a choice for some people, for some it is a subconscious choice, for others it is not a choice it is just how they are born. Don't you start sounding ignorant please.