Dragon Age: Inquisition Features Bioware's First 'Fully Gay' Male... *_*

#231DrakoVongola1Posted 7/2/2014 5:06:40 PM(edited)
You didn't answer the question, why the f*** should it matter? Homosexuality isn't horrible, right? So if it were possible for your kid to choose to be gay (It's not, just wanna make that clear) why would that be a problem for you?

It's not a choice, for anyone, ever, period end of story. The only way it can be seen as a "choice" is if you're bisexual, and even then you aren't choosing to be into both sexes.

This is why I called you ignorant, reasons like yours are always rooted in misinformation.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#232Reichmaster01Posted 7/2/2014 5:10:53 PM
I wouldn't love my son any less if he "turned out" to be gay someday. The fact is ignorant folk like you always try to force your opinions on others and present them as fact.

Do I not deserve to choose what influences I expose my son to in his formative years?
#233IceHuskyPosted 7/2/2014 5:15:24 PM(edited)
DrakoVongola1 posted...
You didn't answer the question, why the f*** should it matter? Homosexuality isn't horrible, right? So if it were possible for your kid to choose to be gay (It's not, just wanna make that clear) why would that be a problem for you?

It's not a choice, for anyone, ever, period end of story. The only way it can be seen as a "choice" is if you're bisexual, and even then you aren't choosing to be into both sexes.

This is why I called you ignorant, reasons like yours are always rooted in misinformation.

Yeah, I completely disagree with this opinionated post. You are wrong about everything you typed here, good sir. I'll just leave it that.
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#234DrakoVongola1Posted 7/2/2014 5:16:01 PM
Stop trying to use my insult against me, it doesn't work that way when I am factually right. This isn't my opinion, this is fact, sexuality is absolutely not a choice. Think about it, why the f*** would someone choose to be gay when people like me have been, and in many places still are, persecuted and f***ing murdered? I mean seriously, if you think about it for more than a goddamn second it should be pretty obvious.

Of course you can choose what he's exposed to, I'm just trying to understand why you think murder is okay but homosexuality isn't. I'm just trying to understand why it's so bad for you to think he could possibly turn out gay. I'm still waiting for an answer on why it f***ing matters.
---
#235DrakoVongola1Posted 7/2/2014 5:17:42 PM
IceHusky posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...

Yeah, I completely disagree with this opinionated post. You are wrong about everything you typed here, good sir. I'll just leave it that.

It's fact, you don't get to just say "I disagree" and be done with it. You can't tell me I chose to be gay when that's obviously bulls*** :/
---
#236IceHuskyPosted 7/2/2014 5:19:00 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Stop trying to use my insult against me, it doesn't work that way when I am factually right. This isn't my opinion, this is fact, sexuality is absolutely not a choice. Think about it, why the f*** would someone choose to be gay when people like me have been, and in many places still are, persecuted and f***ing murdered? I mean seriously, if you think about it for more than a goddamn second it should be pretty obvious.

Of course you can choose what he's exposed to, I'm just trying to understand why you think murder is okay but homosexuality isn't. I'm just trying to understand why it's so bad for you to think he could possibly turn out gay. I'm still waiting for an answer on why it f***ing matters.

So being gay is not a choice, but being bisexual is a choice? Which, bisexual is pretty much the same thing as being gay, except a person enjoys the opposite sex too. Do you see the fallacy in that kind of thought process?
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#237Reichmaster01Posted 7/2/2014 5:20:27 PM
I have actually stated in a few posts that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, even in video games. You need to sit down, light up a cigar and relax.

I will say once again, I have no problem with homosexuality, murder or sex in videogames. I don't think it is appropriate for either of those things to be mixed together in the same cutscene.

Just because being gay wasn't a choice for you (maybe it was a subconscious one though) don't assume that it is the same for everyone else. That sir, is the very definition of ignorance.
#238DrakoVongola1Posted 7/2/2014 5:24:33 PM
IceHusky posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...

So being gay is not a choice, but being bisexual is a choice? Which, bisexual is pretty much the same thing as being gay, except a person enjoys the opposite sex too. Do you see the fallacy in that kind of thought process?

DrakoVongola1 posted...
and even then you aren't choosing to be into both sexes.

You don't read too well, do you? I was saying that's the only way anyone could think of it as a choice, and even then it's really not.

Reichmaster01 posted...
I have actually stated in a few posts that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, even in video games. You need to sit down, light up a cigar and relax.

I will say once again, I have no problem with homosexuality, murder or sex in videogames. I don't think it is appropriate for either of those things to be mixed together in the same cutscene.

Just because being gay wasn't a choice for you (maybe it was a subconscious one though) don't assume that it is the same for everyone else. That sir, is the very definition of ignorance.

You did say that, but here you are saying it's not appropriate for your kid to see. That tells me you have an issue with it. I don't get why you think it's so bad for your kid to be exposed to it if you don't see it as wrong.

I'm not assuming, go ask gay people, go look at the research and the studies, it's not a choice. I'm not foolish enough to use just my own experiences with something like this.
---
#239Reichmaster01Posted 7/2/2014 5:27:24 PM
Maybe I would like grandchildren someday?
#240DrakoVongola1Posted 7/2/2014 5:29:42 PM
A little selfish, but I suppose I can accept it. You do know we can still have kids though, right? Being gay does not make your dick stop working, it still works quite well :P
---