Dragon Age: Inquisition Features Bioware's First 'Fully Gay' Male... *_*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Age: Inquisition Features Bioware's First 'Fully Gay' Male... *_*
2 years ago#41
Who?
I fight to protect our internet one game board at a time. Who shall join me?
http://www.fightforthefuture.org www.fairtax.com
2 years ago#42
blueheart100 posted...
Bull*****! What about Steve Cortez? I'm assuming he suddenly turned straight?

First fully gay party member is the whole deal, not npc
FC: 5000-2917-5159
Safari Fighting: Tyrouge
2 years ago#43
UhOh-Spagetios posted...
Who cares. Good for those who prefer that.
3DS FC: 1633-4185-1863
2 years ago#44
I consider Zevran and Fenris fully homosexual, they just had them options as female romances too for completionists.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II
2 years ago#45
cymanx posted...
This isn't the 80's for crying outloud, who cares if you're gay, besides Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty?

The internet. Besides, I think it was a Gaider tweet and someone said he was discriminating against bisexuals...ffs. THe only reason he felt like he had to make a point is because from a character perspective one of the major complaints about DA2 was how everyone was a romance option/bisexual. Few wholly defined characters.

Personally I don't care if the character is gay or not. I can't imagine my opinion of a character would be defined by their sexuality and more how they act/what they do etc. Of course even though it was a tweet (so ectoassassin looks a bit silly saying it's farming for clicks, unless i misunderstood) it's more of a case of websites like IGN or Dualshockers making a deal out of it when 99% of people are like "I don't care".

If they solve the character problems of DA2 i'll be happy on that front for DAI at least.
http://gentlemanadventurer.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/batman-never-ends.png
(message deleted)
2 years ago#47
Jiggy101011 posted...
All of a sudden in ME3 my maleshep was flirting with everyone on the Normandy. Apparently you can't just be friendly with a guy in a Bioware game without them thinking you want to bang them silly.

Just because I want to know your back story Cortez doesn't mean that after 2 games i'm going to switch teams.

XD
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
(message deleted)
2 years ago#49
Cool. It's about time.

For my own sanity, I'm just going to believe that everyone who's been saying that they are going to cancel their pre-order, are getting sick of gay characters or that somehow Bioware was forced to include him, are just trolling or so helplessly stupid that their opinions don't matter.
Still closed... Still closed...
2 years ago#50
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
Pre-order cancelled.

lmao
☮ Love Not Hate.. MMmmmkay? ☺
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Age: Inquisition Features Bioware's First 'Fully Gay' Male... *_*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived