XBOX ONE finally over takes the PS4 in USA!

#111BPSatsukiPosted 7/2/2014 12:42:56 PM
will keep bumping this thread till NPD in 2 weeks, will let TC and vgchartz eat crow
#112DarthUchiha91Posted 7/2/2014 12:44:13 PM
friscokid1989 posted...
Im one of those US sales! Wanted to let some games build up before i upgraded and was able to snag titanfall, wolfenstein, nba 2k, and Forza 5 for $105 on ebay.

These next few months look weak but august to nov is loaded with games. Think the On is going to continue to grow

Congrats, you're a walking statistic.
Welcome to greatness.
---
The Delay game is GOTY 2014!
#113friscokid1989Posted 7/2/2014 12:45:00 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
SizableMattress posted...
If that info is true, I'd say it's definitely because of the Kinectless version. But my opinion on these things honestly doesn't matter; I haven't bought either system yet.

Nailed it.

The kinectless option means that with all things equal the 1 is competing very strongly with the ps4. Its not like ms had to undercut sony to get these numbers. Xbox should have had this as an option from day one tho, probably missed out on a lot of sales bc of it
#114crshovrrPosted 7/2/2014 12:50:26 PM
BPSatsuki posted...
will keep bumping this thread till NPD in 2 weeks, will let TC and vgchartz eat crow

---
GT- Romito 201
PSN id - TokyoCrusher
#115vashtrichamPosted 7/2/2014 12:52:04 PM
friscokid1989 posted...
Wii_Truth posted...
If that info is true, I'd say it's definitely because of the Kinectless version. But my opinion on these things honestly doesn't matter; I haven't bought either system yet.

Nailed it.

The kinectless option means that with all things equal the 1 is competing very strongly with the ps4. Its not like ms had to undercut sony to get these numbers. Xbox should have had this as an option from day one tho, probably missed out on a lot of sales bc of it

It might mean that with months of continued competing sales but not if this is a temporary bumb because of the price drop
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#116The_DarkwalkerPosted 7/2/2014 12:57:07 PM
So MS decides to do the ONE thing they swore they would NEVER do and manage to sell, what, 10K more systems in a certain time period than Sony? What happened to them saying there will never be a "Kinectless" version of the system? The move smacks of pure unadulterated desperation. I mean, yay? I guess? That they made YET ANOTHER 180 so that they can claim what only amounts to a small victory? But I'm sure the Sony Ponies will ride in defending their system while the Xbots act like this is the biggest thing to happen since the Big Bang.
---
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, and their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still! - Destruction of Sennacherib
#117friscokid1989Posted 7/2/2014 1:05:40 PM
vashtricham posted...
friscokid1989 posted...
Wii_Truth posted...

Nailed it.

It might mean that with months of continued competing sales but not if this is a temporary bumb because of the price drop

Time will tell. But the consoles are finally priced the same which will mean a lot to consumers. And its not really a price drop, just a removal of the kinect
#118vashtrichamPosted 7/2/2014 1:07:02 PM
friscokid1989 posted...
vashtricham posted...
friscokid1989 posted...
Wii_Truth posted...

Nailed it.

Time will tell. But the consoles are finally priced the same which will mean a lot to consumers. And its not really a price drop, just a removal of the kinect

Which caused the price to drop
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#119Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/2/2014 1:10:38 PM
BPSatsuki posted...
hahahaha VGchartz

Xbone would be lucky if it can beat WiiU in june

It's not like the Wii U has ever been ahead of the X1 for a month in the US. It's(the Wii U) obviously reportedly doing better than it has been but I still wouldn't qualify it as lucky to beat the Wii U regardless.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#120Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/2/2014 1:18:30 PM
Dude at least wait until NPD numbers come out. Vgchartz are ok for a general idea of how much sold but when it comes to fine numbers they always mess up. They actually wait for the NPD results to come out too so they can fix their mistakes.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."