XBOX ONE finally over takes the PS4 in USA!

#121GambitbuzzkillPosted 7/2/2014 1:19:38 PM
BPSatsuki posted...
will keep bumping this thread till NPD in 2 weeks, will let TC and vgchartz eat crow

How old are you ?
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#122Rome218Posted 7/2/2014 2:51:49 PM
I'm surprised people are.. surprised. There are some in denial. All the internet hate will fade away as those who couldn't get it will see their friends with it and think it's awesome.

Microsoft knows how to make a profit. Everyone who wants to hate on MS and then talk about PC gaming on a MS OS, lol.

Sony is the top dog world wide when it comes to their console, but they have problems with a lot of other things like televisions and lap tops. Their credit sucks, and unlike MS, there are many articles out speculating that they may go bankrupt in a few years.

They do not even have the capital that MS or Nintendo has.
#123IzraeilPosted 7/2/2014 3:13:14 PM
Saying xb1 at $399 is not a pricedrop is like saying PS3 didn't get a pricedrop it was just a removal of backwards compatibility.
#124Pcmonster87Posted 7/2/2014 3:17:24 PM
Rome218 posted...
I'm surprised people are.. surprised. There are some in denial. All the internet hate will fade away as those who couldn't get it will see their friends with it and think it's awesome.

Microsoft knows how to make a profit. Everyone who wants to hate on MS and then talk about PC gaming on a MS OS, lol.

Sony is the top dog world wide when it comes to their console, but they have problems with a lot of other things like televisions and lap tops. Their credit sucks, and unlike MS, there are many articles out speculating that they may go bankrupt in a few years.

Many analysts are predicting they have about 2 years left. They sold off Vaio, and are discontinuing the TV division soon. Playstation is a strong brand, but deserve a better parent to them. Sony makes bad decisions and it's finally catching up with them. I don't think we've ever seen Playstation to its full potential.
---
Verizon Wireless Employee, Android developer/tech support
If it's a smartphone... I use it, but not if it's an iPhone.
#125vashtrichamPosted 7/2/2014 3:20:27 PM
Pcmonster87 posted...
Rome218 posted...

Many analysts are predicting they have about 2 years left. They sold off Vaio, and are discontinuing the TV division soon. Playstation is a strong brand, but deserve a better parent to them. Sony makes bad decisions and it's finally catching up with them. I don't think we've ever seen Playstation to its full potential.

Source that says multiple analyst say sony has two years left
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#126orestes1981Posted 7/2/2014 4:29:07 PM
Track Topic

Keep this open for the release of June numbers to see if VGChartz is even remotely correct.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#127CharadeSmithPosted 7/2/2014 4:37:32 PM
BPSatsuki posted...
hahahaha VGchartz

Xbone would be lucky if it can beat WiiU in june

Ps4 - 120k
Xb1 - 103k
Wii U - 78k

These are Vgchartz numbers for (US) June so far.

We all know they are wrong, we just don't know where and how much.
---
Me: PS4 will outsell Wii (100 million) if new gen doesn't start before late 2019
#128ILikesCheesePosted 7/2/2014 6:05:40 PM
Topics like this really make me laugh at the Xbox Fanboys.

Seriously, REALLY.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#129UtterMoonPosted 7/2/2014 6:17:18 PM
Oh goodness....

Well this isn't unexpected...since they did just have a huge price drop, but perhaps some people here need to wait and see if this jump in sales is going to last. But it is a little bit funny how most replies are not the same "We don't care" as its been the last 5 or so months...

But I mean really....who cares?
#130dementedlullabyPosted 7/2/2014 6:18:34 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
grampamurked posted...
Pretty sad that arbitrary numbers get people excited. Games get me excited.

I would mention what gets me excited, but I would get modded so fast and hard it wouldn't even compare to the worst trolls on this board.

---

AND NOW I'M CURIOUS
---
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death