Disappointed in The Crews car list.

#1njkking01Posted 7/1/2014 4:00:05 PM
Theres only one car in the game that I actually like the rest are meh to me. Im really disappointed hopefully the website is missing a few cars.......
---
Check out my channel TheRealZombieSlayer https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealZombieSlayer1
#2xHughJasxPosted 7/1/2014 4:35:33 PM
Only one huh?
#3spacejamjordanzPosted 7/1/2014 8:36:49 PM
I'm really hoping that's not all.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#4zerooo0Posted 7/1/2014 8:38:45 PM
How many are in the game?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5spacejamjordanzPosted 7/1/2014 8:47:20 PM
zerooo0 posted...
How many are in the game?

I think it's around 40~50ish. Not sure though. The website only has 16 cars up atm. I'm thinking that's just for the beta.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#6casper316Posted 7/1/2014 9:03:00 PM
honestly how many cars are you expecting them to put in a completely open world racing game, where it's supposed to take you like 3 hours to drive completely cross country?
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#7NeoMonkPosted 7/1/2014 9:05:19 PM
casper316 posted...
honestly how many cars are you expecting them to put in a completely open world racing game, where it's supposed to take you like 3 hours to drive completely cross country?

i don't buy that for a minute
sounds like the "you'll get at least 5 hours from MGS" crap we heard before it was 20 minutes
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#8chedibang1994Posted 7/1/2014 9:11:32 PM
casper316 posted...

Lol, um no
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#9cmincPosted 7/1/2014 9:25:34 PM
NeoMonk posted...
casper316 posted...

sounds like the "you'll get at least 5 hours from MGS" crap we heard before it was 20 minutes

I like this post because thought went into it. That sounds sarcastic as all hell, but it's not meant to. It may take 3 hrs if youre going the long way with the trigger half depressed, but theres 1) no way it takes anything close to 3hrs with a gamer playing, and 2) theres no excuse for releasing a car game in 2014 with less than 100 cars.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#10cory1225Posted 7/1/2014 9:28:52 PM
cminc posted...
NeoMonk posted...
casper316 posted...

I like this post because thought went into it. That sounds sarcastic as all hell, but it's not meant to. It may take 3 hrs if youre going the long way with the trigger half depressed, but theres 1) no way it takes anything close to 3hrs with a gamer playing, and 2) theres no excuse for releasing a car game in 2014 with less than 100 cars.

Well considering the recreated most of the United states I don't see why people expect them to include so many car haha people these days expect way too much
---
Currently playing : Watch_Dogs, Borderlands 2 "Vita" and Kingdom Hearts