Disappointed in The Crews car list.

#21dormcastePosted 7/2/2014 10:09:22 AM
Tenzhi posted...
40-50 cars will be a good amount if there are a lot of interesting visual customisations for each of the vehicles. Too many games with a huge car list fail to impress with visual customizations (beyond paint jobs/decals).

Great point
#22AgentLockePosted 7/2/2014 10:44:04 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
I hate the extreme arcade route they took. Seeing a lamborghini fitted with off-road tires and support d pension is disgusting, I just want to drive a stock lamborghini coast to coast, leave the off road setups for jeeps. I don't mind a small car list but prefer realistic modifying.

Eww I was not aware you could do things like that. I know this will sound bad but things like that suck because half or more of the people playing racing games have no taste in good car mods/upgrades. I really hope the streets are not full of people in ridiculously ugly rides. Forza a bad enough with just the paint jobs (point out a real race car covered in video game protagonists) it just kills some of the immersion, to me at least.
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#23kennyynnooPosted 7/2/2014 10:58:16 AM
AgentLocke posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I hate the extreme arcade route they took. Seeing a lamborghini fitted with off-road tires and support d pension is disgusting, I just want to drive a stock lamborghini coast to coast, leave the off road setups for jeeps. I don't mind a small car list but prefer realistic modifying.

Eww I was not aware you could do things like that. I know this will sound bad but things like that suck because half or more of the people playing racing games have no taste in good car mods/upgrades. I really hope the streets are not full of people in ridiculously ugly rides. Forza a bad enough with just the paint jobs (point out a real race car covered in video game protagonists) it just kills some of the immersion, to me at least.

Yeah sorry I typed on my phone earlier, was trying to say that you modify by lifting you car, adding armor and off-road tires. A jeep, truck, SUV for off-road and I'm fine with it but I saw a 350 or 370z lifted with off-road tires and a spare strapped to the hatch and it wasn't for me. They should categorize cars, some are off-road some handle on the roads and so on. It's a tad bit to far in that regard. I'm sure the sim fans moderately enjoy MCLA despite the nitrous and unreal handles but the crew also does the nitrious thing and the off-road modding which is not something I want to do with a sports car at all. I will gladly drive a modded jeep off-road but a Nissan z, Lamborghini .....no, never. Then again I'm just looking to cruise in this game so hopefully it's not forced.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#24ssj954vegitoPosted 7/2/2014 1:06:20 PM
You COULD just keep your normal parts on, but I imagine it'd be a bit more difficult off road, or just switch cars ya' know?
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#25TenzhiPosted 7/4/2014 11:33:35 PM
AgentLocke posted...
(point out a real race car covered in video game protagonists)

If only I could. It would certainly be more interesting than Budweiser or Pennzoil.

I'm hoping for hot pink camouflage Lamborghinis on monster truck tires, personally. Perhaps with bits of armor or fur attached to them Mad Max style.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.