Is MS losing poularity with Xbox brand?

#1DerekRossPosted 7/1/2014 5:07:52 PM
Last gen all gaming local tournaments used the 360 as the platform of choice for competitive gaming. With this gen just starting, my local tourneys are already converting to PlayStation now using the PS4 for CoD and Battlefield. Are you guys worried about the decline of the Xbox Live community?
#22ndAtomiskPosted 7/1/2014 5:08:54 PM
Nope
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#3chedibang1994Posted 7/1/2014 5:12:52 PM
Lmoa tc stop it you have to be kidding me xbox is and still be used for competitive! Go back under the bridge with that
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#4Talk2DaHandPosted 7/1/2014 6:44:42 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
Lmoa tc stop it you have to be kidding me xbox is and still be used for competitive! Go back under the bridge with that

---
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg
#5Hero3zizPosted 7/1/2014 6:46:42 PM
I say yes after what happened when they revealed the xbone.
---
3DS FC: 2535-3675-7160 PSN ID: Elemenalhero
"I'm no hero, never was , never will be" -Solid Snake
#6MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/1/2014 6:52:56 PM
TC, please check your facts before you say things like that.

I go to MANY tournaments, and every single game have been played on the Xbox consoles. Street Fighter 4, CoD, Battlefield, Super Smash Brothers, Guilty Gear, and so many more. The Xbox controller is superior for all those games.

With that said, no one I know believes the Xbox brand is losing steam. As a matter of fact the Xbox One is the FASTEST SELLING console in video game history. So again, please check your facts.
#7MurryEB_Alt1Posted 7/1/2014 7:04:32 PM
Dude the Playstation brand die off when 360s were used for tournaments?
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#8raingamer011Posted 7/1/2014 7:15:35 PM
lol
#9extankerPosted 7/1/2014 7:21:21 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...

I go to MANY tournaments, and every single game have been played on the Xbox consoles. Street Fighter 4, CoD, Battlefield, Super Smash Brothers, Guilty Gear, and so many more. The Xbox controller is superior for all those games.

With that said, no one I know believes the Xbox brand is losing steam. As a matter of fact the Xbox One is the FASTEST SELLING console in video game history. So again, please check your facts.

I didn't know Super Smash Brothers came out on the Xbox...
#102ndAtomiskPosted 7/1/2014 7:22:58 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...

Smash Bros? On Xbox?
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif