Why must "elitists" compare Steam Summer sales to XBL/ PSN sales?

#11Garage_ManPosted 7/1/2014 6:34:41 PM
Actually PSN sales have been INSANE lately. I have got so many games I didn't even know existed and I've yet to spend more than $10 on a game.

I still bought quite a few during the steam sale though. Them are usually okay.
#12Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 7:02:04 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Because Steam sales are better.

Elitist confirmed.
---
Graphics do not matter.
#13Blade_Of_IcePosted 7/1/2014 7:03:21 PM

not lately the last few have really sucked...

but you can't blame steam themselves, its more the developers fault than anything, cheap ****ers.
#14puffnbillys420Posted 7/1/2014 7:44:31 PM
Pc gamers just want to be accepted by the mainstream gamers...but since that isnt happening they resort to calling people "peasants" in a desperate attempt to make themselves feel superior..even though most people can afford gaming computers. Its quite sad really
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#15Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 7:56:39 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
Pc gamers just want to be accepted by the mainstream gamers...but since that isnt happening they resort to calling people "peasants" in a desperate attempt to make themselves feel superior..even though most people can afford gaming computers. Its quite sad really

So true, I used to own a gaming PC between 2009-2012, but I sold it. Would I ever go back? Maybe only for old school RPGs and a couple MMOs.
---
Graphics do not matter.
#16cmincPosted 7/1/2014 10:20:03 PM
My pc eats the pc's of the majority of those schmucks that do that 'peasant/ master race' garbage, and i play xbox one and 360 more. Xbox has better exclusives first and gets a lot of games that pc will never see just because its a console.

That's not to say that steam sales arent awesome (as origin, uplay, amazon and gamestop sales can be, and often are, too) but the 'superior' myths proported by the pc community arent all that different from those proported by any group of people that likes to pretend the things they believe are head and shoulders above every one else's preferences because x, y and z. Steams just their best example, probably followed by modding and 'trainers patches' (think oldschool konami cheats for EVERYTHING.)

Anyway, for as great as those things really are, if you know anything at all about building a computer, you learn very quickly that 95% of the pc community is full of empty, hipster jackasses that WISH they knew their ass from a hole in the ground, so they MIGHT be wanna-be's one day. Seriously.

Theyre no different than the ps4 kids that come here trying to convince us that theyre not bored out of their minds with their purchase that 'has all this stuff' but nothing they really want to play.

And, since i'm ranting and think it needs to be said, the pc exclusives that 'outnumber' console exclusives 100 to 1 that we hear about every now and then are more 'bob's 8bit ant maze' than they are halo or gears, too.

So yeah, go forth and refuse to buy into their master race crap! The game time spent fighting dll errors and updating drivers has made our pc counterparts bitter and delusional, my console brothers : )
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#17Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 10:29:25 PM
cminc posted...
My pc eats the pc's of the majority of those schmucks that do that 'peasant/ master race' garbage, and i play xbox one and 360 more. Xbox has better exclusives first and gets a lot of games that pc will never see just because its a console.

That's not to say that steam sales arent awesome (as origin, uplay, amazon and gamestop sales can be, and often are, too) but the 'superior' myths proported by the pc community arent all that different from those proported by any group of people that likes to pretend the things they believe are head and shoulders above every one else's preferences because x, y and z. Steams just their best example, probably followed by modding and 'trainers patches' (think oldschool konami cheats for EVERYTHING.)

Anyway, for as great as those things really are, if you know anything at all about building a computer, you learn very quickly that 95% of the pc community is full of empty, hipster jackasses that WISH they knew their ass from a hole in the ground, so they MIGHT be wanna-be's one day. Seriously.

Theyre no different than the ps4 kids that come here trying to convince us that theyre not bored out of their minds with their purchase that 'has all this stuff' but nothing they really want to play.

And, since i'm ranting and think it needs to be said, the pc exclusives that 'outnumber' console exclusives 100 to 1 that we hear about every now and then are more 'bob's 8bit ant maze' than they are halo or gears, too.

So yeah, go forth and refuse to buy into their master race crap! The game time spent fighting dll errors and updating drivers has made our pc counterparts bitter and delusional, my console brothers : )

Thank you brother, I shed a tear of joy reading your post, it is about as accurate as it can be. :')
---
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
#18TheBonfiniPosted 7/1/2014 10:31:29 PM
TC I hope you don't bring up PC's when pointing out resolution differences with the consoles since you say PC and consoles should never be compared.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#19Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 10:39:01 PM
TheBonfini posted...
TC I hope you don't bring up PC's when pointing out resolution differences with the consoles since you say PC and consoles should never be compared.

Never have and remember, graphics don't matter.
---
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
#20TheBorderColliePosted 7/1/2014 10:41:59 PM
Jedi454 posted...

Elitist confirmed.

Uhh...But they ARE better.

That's not an elitist comment; it's the flat-out truth. The Steam sales feature titles that are so-called "AAA releases" on the consoles going for prices as low as $4.99...or even better at times.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
# of trolling Inbox messages deleted - without reading them - and users reported / banned: 11 :)