A heads up of a sale ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A heads up of a sale ?

User Info: godslayer1975

godslayer1975
2 years ago#1
Target in Canada has ryse for $19.99 and deadrising 3 $29 , cod for $29 they also have stuff like diablo 3 ps3 for $19.99 and 3ds games for $10 . Also NBA live for the x1 and ps4 is only $15 , this sale is walk in only so there not advertising in flyers or online . Thought I would let you know since I was there this afternoon .
Ps4 is the console of consoles and the x1 is good also but We Want Games .

User Info: TOhasNoRing

TOhasNoRing
2 years ago#2
COD Ghosts has been $20 on amazon for a while now.
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600

User Info: godslayer1975

godslayer1975
2 years ago#3
TOhasNoRing posted...
COD Ghosts has been $20 on amazon for a while now.

YES but I know a lot of people who prefer to walk in a store and purchase stuff , as I am one I don't like ordering from amazon and waiting 3 days to a week I prefer to have the item right away and actually shopping in stores so I thought I would let people know . plus when I looked it up on amazon after tax and delivery charge for my area it came out to the same price , give or take some change . Thanks though for letting people no about that deal .
Ps4 is the console of consoles and the x1 is good also but We Want Games .
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A heads up of a sale ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived