Any original Xbox games you'd like to see rereleased on the One?

#61cymanxPosted 7/2/2014 4:36:31 PM
I would KILL for an anniversery edition of Jade Empire for the X-1. LOVED that game, maybe add more quests after the third chapter or something.
---
Oh crap, I lost 3 Karma... Whatever will I do? I guess it truly is the end of the world..."
#62Fort_WaynePosted 7/2/2014 4:44:42 PM
Charity_Diary posted...
Does Conker: Live and Reloaded count?

I loved that game!
---
The GO-GOGGLES make it possible to get through sandstorms. That makes me happy!
#63supermegabloxPosted 7/2/2014 6:52:42 PM
cloudrivera posted...
supermegablox posted...
jet set radio future

Thank you! Finally somebody said it lol

im suprised nobody said it before, too bad i nevre owned the second one, ive been trying to get a copy tho, but i only own the hd remake of the original jsr
---
"I wanna go make myself insane, then."-me Vita>Wii U>3DS>PS2>Xbox 360>Xbox One>PS3>PS4
#64ValzacardXPosted 7/2/2014 6:52:47 PM
Mech Assault/Warrior
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#65Mikejl87Posted 7/2/2014 9:51:18 PM
Not one person mentioned Psi-Ops? I'd love to see that game remastered and get a sequel as well.

I am glad to see someone mentioned Advent Rising because that's another I'd love to see get the same treatment
#66MaverickneoPosted 7/2/2014 10:50:39 PM
Remakes would be nice. Just like they did with Resident evil 1 for the gamecube.

Resident Evil 1-2
Metal Gear Solid
GTA Vice City if they are not going to make the new one take place there.
(I know it was never on Xbox but...)Final Fantasy VII

Streets of rage and Golden axe "Ducktales" treatment.
#67CRASS5000Posted 7/3/2014 9:13:03 PM
ssj5goku2005 posted...
I worded my post somewhat wrong I didn't mean remakes per se...the disc games could be remakes but I just meant digital rereleases (again I hate saying this because I'm opposed to the push to digital gaming but I did love the XBLA on the 360 for older/smaller games) leaving the original game untouched

well in that case, I wouldn't mind something similar to an "emulator store" for older games. I'm pretty sure the other consoles already have something like that.
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#68Joezilla1995Posted 7/3/2014 9:19:15 PM
All the Godzilla games
---
A hero need not speak, when he is gone, the world will speak for him.
#69kungfuj0Posted 7/4/2014 1:17:48 AM
cymanx posted...
I would KILL for an anniversery edition of Jade Empire for the X-1. LOVED that game, maybe add more quests after the third chapter or something.

Came in here to say this.

Would also like Def Jam: Fight for New York, Psi Ops, Mercenaries 1, and Crimson Skies.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
#70KCJ5062Posted 7/4/2014 1:46:58 AM
Max Payne 1 & 2
The Warriors
Manhunt
Def Jam Vendetta & Fight For NY
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks