Sunsets Overdrive's Chaos Squad looks more fun than anything on PS4 Y/N?

#11ExempliGratiaPosted 7/2/2014 11:17:28 AM
Why does everything on the X1 have to be compared to the PS4 and vice versa?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#12LooksLikeRainPosted 7/2/2014 11:17:50 AM
Laylow12 posted...
The game looks awesome! I just hate, hate, hate stuttering frames and drops, completely ruins it for me. I hope they get that sorted out before launch because this game is looking like so much fun.

I agree. I'd like to see them get up to at least a locked 30fps. However, I didn't mind the fps drops in DR3. Still, I'd like to not have any drops at all.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#13BeefEasterPosted 7/2/2014 11:19:12 AM
and people wonder why this board gets trolled so hard....
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#14Laylow12Posted 7/2/2014 11:28:36 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
The game looks awesome! I just hate, hate, hate stuttering frames and drops, completely ruins it for me. I hope they get that sorted out before launch because this game is looking like so much fun.

I agree. I'd like to see them get up to at least a locked 30fps. However, I didn't mind the fps drops in DR3. Still, I'd like to not have any drops at all.

Yeah if they lock it at 30 FPS, then the XBOX ONE has an incredible exclusive on their hands. I'd go as far as saying I'd buy an XBOX ONE at $300 just to play this game. At $399 I'm still a pass because nothing else they have interests me.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#15LooksLikeRainPosted 7/2/2014 11:36:20 AM
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Yeah if they lock it at 30 FPS, then the XBOX ONE has an incredible exclusive on their hands. I'd go as far as saying I'd buy an XBOX ONE at $300 just to play this game. At $399 I'm still a pass because nothing else they have interests me.

That makes sense. I'd probably say the same thing about the PS4 for Uncharted. I'm looking forward to seeing more of that.
---
#16AgentLockePosted 7/2/2014 11:44:47 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Really? This is idiotic.

Why? Since it isn't on the PS4? It looks pretty cool.

No its because there's no pint at all to making topics like this unless your trying to play at their level which just makes this whole place look worse. Both consoles have good games and both consoles will continue to do so. So remind me what is the purpose of this thread? Yes the game looks fun, why try and stir up the ps4 guys... sorry, i meant kids (they act like they are) like they need it?
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#17UhOh-SpagetiosPosted 7/2/2014 11:54:14 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Really? This is idiotic.

I just don't understand why it has to look better than anything on PS4. Can't we just enjoy our games based on the game's qualities rather than how it compares to games on a different console?

Wow. Well said. I agree with you sir.
---
Must. Play. DESTINY.
#18zerooo0Posted 7/2/2014 12:04:21 PM
UhOh-Spagetios posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Really? This is idiotic.

I just don't understand why it has to look better than anything on PS4. Can't we just enjoy our games based on the game's qualities rather than how it compares to games on a different console?

Playstation gamers do it all the time here regarding resolution, are we not allowed to do it with Sunset Overdrive a game that literally looks like a blast.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#19LooksLikeRainPosted 7/2/2014 12:05:44 PM
zerooo0 posted...
UhOh-Spagetios posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Really? This is idiotic.

Playstation gamers do it all the time here regarding resolution, are we not allowed to do it with Sunset Overdrive a game that literally looks like a blast.

"BUT HE STARTED IT!!" is not a good argument.
---
#20swatkiller546Posted 7/2/2014 12:11:08 PM
Yeah it does actually for an exclusive game.
---
"I am going to blow out your candles!"