Sunsets Overdrive's Chaos Squad looks more fun than anything on PS4 Y/N?

#21zerooo0Posted 7/2/2014 1:15:39 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
"BUT HE STARTED IT!!" is not a good argument.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.

Hey PS gamers use the same excuse with 2006 E3 as a scapegoat for revenge. I would go into better detail/reasoning, but I simply do not have the time for that today. Maybe some other time when I get back later we can haveva resonable discussion of this whole thing.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#22AgentLockePosted 7/2/2014 1:19:52 PM
zerooo0 posted...
UhOh-Spagetios posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Really? This is idiotic.

Why? Since it isn't on the PS4? It looks pretty cool.

I just don't understand why it has to look better than anything on PS4. Can't we just enjoy our games based on the game's qualities rather than how it compares to games on a different console?

Wow. Well said. I agree with you sir.

Playstation gamers do it all the time here regarding resolution, are we not allowed to do it with Sunset Overdrive a game that literally looks like a blast.

Because stooping to their level puts you on their level. Do you want to look like a Ignorant hater? Be the better man dude.
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#23archibald3Posted 7/2/2014 1:22:18 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Really? This is idiotic.

Why? Since it isn't on the PS4? It looks pretty cool.

I just don't understand why it has to look better than anything on PS4. Can't we just enjoy our games based on the game's qualities rather than how it compares to games on a different console?
#24Shura_SurplicePosted 7/2/2014 1:27:06 PM
LOL at any fan of this game, looks like a game for lil kids.
#25Miiri0Posted 7/2/2014 1:27:29 PM
Yes. This topic is a great reassurance topic. 10/10
#26LooksLikeRainPosted 7/2/2014 1:31:47 PM(edited)
Miiri0 posted...

Ah yes the classic "Accuse a topic creator of reassurance with a reassurance heavy post because I have nothing of value to contribute."
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#27DojoMaxPosted 7/2/2014 2:43:56 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Miiri0 posted...

Ah yes the classic "Accuse a topic creator of reassurance with a reassurance heavy post because I have nothing of value to contribute."

TC is a semi-troll I dunno if it was a reassurance topic as much as it was to rile up the PS fantrolls and get the Xbox fantrolls talking. It kind of worked, it even garnered some kind of half praise from another troll.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#28youngskillzPosted 7/2/2014 2:50:10 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...
LOL at any fan of this game, looks like a game for lil kids.

it could be goty man.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#29Charity_DiaryPosted 7/2/2014 2:57:24 PM
Looks pretty stupid to me... -_-
---
Charity_Diary
#30SS_MetalSonicPosted 7/2/2014 2:58:02 PM
Topic not necessary but the truth is : yes , it does.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, WATCH_DOGS, Forza 5, Titanfall