Sunsets Overdrive's Chaos Squad looks more fun than anything on PS4 Y/N?

#31a687947Posted 7/2/2014 1:59:39 PM
as of now since no man's sky has only been confirmed for ps4, the ps4 has the funnest looking game out of all platforms
#32TOhasNoRingPosted 7/2/2014 2:02:41 PM
a687947 posted...
as of now since no man's sky has only been confirmed for ps4, the ps4 has the funnest looking game out of all platforms

It looks interesting. It is coming to xbox, sony just tries to make people think its exclusive when its only timed. But overall I don't see whats so fun about it in the long run. Going to different planets and looking at new species and areas time after time... seems like it will get boring after a week, theres nothing else to do in it. But the concept of the game seems really cool.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#33InjusticeRebornPosted 7/2/2014 2:04:03 PM
Reinforcements came at last, we can rest easy tonight my dear fellows.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#34phoenix9291Posted 7/2/2014 2:35:55 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
a687947 posted...

It looks interesting. It is coming to xbox, sony just tries to make people think its exclusive when its only timed. But overall I don't see whats so fun about it in the long run. Going to different planets and looking at new species and areas time after time... seems like it will get boring after a week, theres nothing else to do in it. But the concept of the game seems really cool.

That's how I feel about Sunset Overdrive.
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
#35xtacb(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 2:38:21 PM
phoenix9291 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
a687947 posted...

does No mans sky have 8 player Co-op like Sunset Overdrive does though?
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#36phoenix9291Posted 7/2/2014 2:40:55 PM
xtacb posted...
phoenix9291 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
a687947 posted...

No idea, I haven't looked into that game. Although, I didn't comment on No Man's Sky so I don't know why you are asking me that. I was commenting on Sunset Overdrive.
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
#37a687947Posted 7/2/2014 2:47:29 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
a687947 posted...

they have said there is lore and a backstory to the universe, there are different NPC factions and they are dynamic. They said exploration is only part of the game, there will be a lot of combat and resource gathering, along with trading. It was also more or less confirmed for PC today, nothing about xbox though :(
#38LooksLikeRainPosted 7/2/2014 3:36:49 PM
xtacb posted...
phoenix9291 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
a687947 posted...

Not everyone is into co-op.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#39triple sPosted 7/2/2014 3:51:58 PM
This is what brings more trolls is fanboy topics like this...
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#40PominAusPosted 7/2/2014 5:01:56 PM
Pizzatarian posted...
It looks like lots of fun, but why drag Sony into this? Just to rub it in the PS4 fans faces? That's childish.

This. It's amazing how some people won't allow themselves to enjoy a game unless it makes gamers who chose a different platform jealous.