Sunsets Overdrive's Chaos Squad looks more fun than anything on PS4 Y/N?

#41dot_hack_pavesPosted 7/2/2014 5:05:14 PM
This is just the worst board ever. I wish people actually talked about xbox one. Instead 99 percent of topics are Sony vs xbox troll topics
---
I am one of the 12 and a 1/2
Gamertag = Paves911
#42Laylow12Posted 7/2/2014 9:04:25 PM(edited)
I just want to say I honestly meant what I said. If they get a solid 30 FPS without ANY drops, this game will be amazing. For me, I'd buy an XBOX ONE at $299 just for this game and ONLY IF the game was a locked 30fps minimum. Nothing else thats exclusive interests me on the XBOX ONE and multiplats will all continue to run and look better on the PS4.

They did say they were going to be adding the 10% of the GPU that was previously reserved for KINECT 2.0 and that might add more enemies on screen at once. It could also be used to stabilize whats there already as its running very rough right now. Time will tell.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#43N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 7/2/2014 9:16:19 PM
I think you guys should give TC a break. He didn't say "will it be better", or anything about the resolution, or framerate or even the graphics at all. Nothing negetive about PS4 either.

With this being a new IP, there not being a decent library yet on either console, and the positive press the game gets, the game is exactly what the X1 needs.

There are quite a few people on both boards who say they selected the system they selected because of the games available, and what they are into, so the question, is it more fun than anything on PS4 is a fair question to ask--FOR A POLL. Maybe he wanted to see how many people here really wanted this game badly.

The trolling has gotten so bad on this board that 90% of the populace is on the defensive. Every topic has a couple of "conspiracy troll theorists" who always accuse TC of some elaborate troll scheme.

That's what these people want. They want to screw with your head. If everyone just took every topic at face value, not some hidden troll message, discussions in good topics wouldn't derail.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#44GdboyratedloudPosted 7/2/2014 9:18:57 PM
answering no is straight denial
---
Just like the Vita, PS4 has NO games.
#45Sevi_neyPosted 7/2/2014 9:21:59 PM
Sunset Overdrive looks like an Indy game to me.
---
http://imgur.com/8nh2xDC
#46Spetsnaz420Posted 7/3/2014 1:45:23 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
The game looks awesome! I just hate, hate, hate stuttering frames and drops, completely ruins it for me. I hope they get that sorted out before launch because this game is looking like so much fun.

I agree. I'd like to see them get up to at least a locked 30fps. However, I didn't mind the fps drops in DR3. Still, I'd like to not have any drops at all.

Yeah if they lock it at 30 FPS, then the XBOX ONE has an incredible exclusive on their hands. I'd go as far as saying I'd buy an XBOX ONE at $300 just to play this game. At $399 I'm still a pass because nothing else they have interests me.

That makes sense. I'd probably say the same thing about the PS4 for Uncharted. I'm looking forward to seeing more of that.

I must note your level headedness for future review
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#47Bikes-Posted 7/3/2014 6:02:41 AM
Kinda reminds me of the orcs must die series. Though the randomization and 8 players seems like it would take away from the strategy parts.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#48Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/3/2014 7:44:30 AM
It looks fun but I wouldn't go that far.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#49Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/3/2014 7:47:36 AM
BeefEaster posted...
and people wonder why this board gets trolled so hard....

It's because some people are just lame that way. This topic doesn't help but trolls are going to troll.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif