Xbox won't sign in (is this happening to anyone else?)

#21EndosagePosted 7/2/2014 3:24:46 PM
So TV isn't working thru the xbox one either?
---
Play by intuition
#22DillMan926Posted 7/2/2014 3:25:30 PM
Endosage posted...

Yep, none of my stuff works because you need to be logged into xbox live for it to work. No Netflix either, that is what I want right now.
---
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap
#23Dilated ChemistPosted 7/2/2014 3:25:33 PM
So I logged into my account and noticed the email that's associated with my XBOX Live account hasn't been verified.

Requested verification email to be sent and find out that the email that's used has been deleted and is not recoverable.... am I screwed?
---
~ The Dilated One
#24spacejamjordanzPosted 7/2/2014 3:25:43 PM
Yep. Live is down for me as well :( Damn... I just got home too
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#25krillin4553Posted 7/2/2014 3:26:13 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
A Lower Class Brat posted...
What's worse is you can't even play your games.

Do you get paid to lie on the internet?

I can't. Since I can't login, none of my games will let me play. Unless I choose to play without a profile if a game gives the option but then I wont be able to save my progress. Valiant Hearts for example. Kind of a bummer.
---
XBL/PSN/NinID/Steam: DocDrazen. Proud owner of all current/next Gen systems/custom build PC. What console war? XD
#26gcanter2376Posted 7/2/2014 3:26:25 PM
Only had mine a couple of days now and I gotta say this sucks. I can't play DR3 because I can't sign in? I don't care about playing online. Anyway around it? Am I not going to be able to play any games in the future if xbox live or my internet go down? Can you not play your games offline?
#27darkshadowmasterPosted 7/2/2014 3:27:53 PM
DillMan926 posted...
Endosage posted...

Yep, none of my stuff works because you need to be logged into xbox live for it to work. No Netflix either, that is what I want right now.

I'm watching TV now but can't log in
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#28easyEmoneyPosted 7/2/2014 3:30:28 PM
This is kind of disconcerting, If I cannot sign into my profile then I can't play my games? Makes it seem like it DOES need to be always online. I can access the store but cannot use any of my apps or games without signing in.
---
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right
#29AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/2/2014 3:31:25 PM
Same. Can't play anything, can't do anything.

What the f***.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#30phoenix9291Posted 7/2/2014 3:33:25 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
DillMan926 posted...
Endosage posted...

I'm watching TV now but can't log in

Same here. No problem watching TV
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup