Xbox won't sign in (is this happening to anyone else?)

#41darkshadowmasterPosted 7/2/2014 4:53:56 PM(edited)
bridog346 posted...
What's weird is I can watch Netflix but not connect online

probably because they removed the paywall for it
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#42DillMan926Posted 7/2/2014 4:54:11 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
DillMan926 posted...
Endosage posted...
So TV isn't working thru the xbox one either?

Yep, none of my stuff works because you need to be logged into xbox live for it to work. No Netflix either, that is what I want right now.

I'm watching TV now but can't log in

ah ok, I never tried, I have it sitting on the main screen right now, figured if Netflix did not work and other people said games did not work, then nothing would.
---
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap
#43BrownGottiPosted 7/2/2014 4:55:59 PM
divisional posted...
bridog346 posted...
What's weird is I can watch Netflix but not connect online

I have to have a connection to Xbox Live in order to watch Netflix on my Xbox One.

That's because Live is up but the core service (controls logging-in, authentication, etc.) is down.
#44ThunderMuffinPosted 7/2/2014 4:56:12 PM
Is it still down? If so, anyone know for how long?
---
I won't change this sig until Alex "The Serbian Saint" Smith becomes STARTING quarterback of the New York Jets or retires
Started: December 8th 2013
#45DeemondredPosted 7/2/2014 4:57:35 PM
ThunderMuffin posted...

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
#46DillMan926Posted 7/2/2014 5:05:05 PM
ThunderMuffin posted...

It got worse, TV, Music, and Video is not Limited as well
---
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap
#47An0therBKPosted 7/2/2014 5:09:04 PM
I was freaking out.... Just tried to sign in to play some forza with the new car pack I bought yesterday and thought somebody hacked my account....

Relief
---
Gamertag and PSN=LEPRACHAUN31783
#48godslayer1975Posted 7/2/2014 5:10:46 PM
ArchMageDiablo posted...
I'm getting this too, went to xbox.com thinking maybe they would have a Maintenance announcement, dunno what I was thinking, that site never has any useful information...
All network diagnostics show "All Good" and im able to access the store, but without logging in I cant get mah games wit gold >.<

try looking harder because there is a announcement and it has been there for a while , link http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status
---
Ps4 is the console of consoles and the x1 is good also but We Want Games .
#49CaptainSnowmanPosted 7/2/2014 5:25:04 PM
Its working now. Just signed in.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1435 - 4288 - 5930 ~ Kyogre's Cascade: Pokegen, Powersave, Cloner
X/Y IGN: Alex/Beth ~ Friend Safari: Corsola, Boldore, Shuckle
#50ArchMageDiabloPosted 7/2/2014 5:25:33 PM
godslayer1975 posted...
ArchMageDiablo posted...
I'm getting this too, went to xbox.com thinking maybe they would have a Maintenance announcement, dunno what I was thinking, that site never has any useful information...
All network diagnostics show "All Good" and im able to access the store, but without logging in I cant get mah games wit gold >.<

try looking harder because there is a announcement and it has been there for a while , link http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

funny you say that because ive gone back since ppl have posted links, and i can follow their links, very helpful thanks all, but how the hell they get there?! Swear to god that site is a mass of useless links