PS4 version of Destiny has only less than 100k more preorders than XB1 version.

#21Dev445Posted 7/2/2014 6:41:10 PM
I preordered 10 XB1 versions of the game, get at me kid
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#22WantedOutlawPosted 7/2/2014 6:48:33 PM
Why would anybody care? The Alpha was boring as hell. Just felt like another mediocre Halo game with some Borderlands elements to it. No thanks.
#23chubbychaserPosted 7/2/2014 7:31:36 PM
King_of_Swag posted...
So this thread is basically people celebrating that their console has LESS pre orders of a certain game?

I'll never understand console wars. I like both consoles equally.

Dont forget people here celebrate 720p/900p and 30fps. At least its consistent
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#24scoobydoobydontPosted 7/2/2014 7:33:30 PM
lolchartz again tc? You need help.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/kVabIeU.jpg
#25DelRowePosted 7/2/2014 7:46:33 PM
This only tracks USA preorders.... If the Xbone version is losing by 100,000 in it's strongest market, it must be losing badly worldwide.
---
You are not in control.
#26chitowngamer85Posted 7/2/2014 7:56:51 PM(edited)
Remember how every multiplatform game is selling much better on ps4? So what's your point TC?

The game is gonna be great on all platforms. Why do you care which system sells better? Are you a stock holder? On the board?
---
PSN/Nintendo: BigKurz. PS4/Wii U/PS3/Vita/3DS
Console wars are silly. Just enjoy the games! Try owning multiple systems, its enlightening.
#27mike468Posted 7/2/2014 8:12:38 PM(edited)
The good thing about owning both systems, is I'll be able to test both before I buy. I already played the alpha and enjoyed it, but can't stand the ps4 controller. I'm so used to the 360 and xbo. Already pre-order for the XBO, so I can test out beta with the controller and network.

I'll probably stick with the XBO version, unless we find out more details about this so called exclusive PS4 content. The game will run at the same resolution and frame rate on both systems.

I'm not surprised any way though. MS stole bungie's thunder for the Xbox fans with the Halo: MCC. Bungie has marketed the game as being played for years to come. A ton of people played Halo 2 for nearly 2 years straight (3 years in my case). It's just looking like a less immediate Day 1 buy.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#28puffnbillys420Posted 7/2/2014 8:24:31 PM
Pre orders dont mean s*** wait till the game drops then compare sales
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#29UtterMoonPosted 7/2/2014 8:30:28 PM
Your sentence structure needs some serious work TC.
#30IceHuskyPosted 7/2/2014 8:34:09 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Nothing coming out on the Xbox One until years end, so what you expect.

LMAO! That's interesting because I can easily name off at least 7 AAA Xbox One titles I am looking forward too, not including Destiny, that are coming out in 2014. Nice try, Sony fanboy. >_>
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf