An actually game battle...

#11a687947Posted 7/2/2014 4:36:23 PM
POPSHU_FRUITCHU posted...
The whole Halo universe is way to OP for this, read the forerunner books, they can destroy planets casually, change the laws of physics on any given planet, and that's on the low end of there stuff. Go look up any verses threads with the forerunners, they're way to OP.

I know, I've read the books. Just a little unfair to put the universes with superpowers, infamous, but not crazy advanced technology
#12POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 7/2/2014 4:41:47 PM(edited)
a687947 posted...
The whole Halo universe is way to OP for this, read the forerunner books, they can destroy planets casually, change the laws of physics on any given planet, and that's on the low end of there stuff. Go look up any verses threads with the forerunners, they're way to OP.

I know, I've read the books. Just a little unfair to put the universes with superpowers, infamous, but not crazy advanced technology

I know, but the problem is that none of the mentioned universes, even with magic or superpowers, can come close to the forerunners. Though I found the Forerunner books entertaining as all hell.

Also, if you stacked all the MS universes and Sony universes mentioned, against Halo, they'd still get stomped.
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#13Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 5:37:04 PM
King_of_Swag posted...
Let me fix that for you

Gears
Halo
Fable
Forza

Universes VS

Uncharted
Killzone
God of War
Gran Turismo

What they going to drive into eachother XD.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#14Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 5:38:03 PM
a687947 posted...

I know, but the problem is that none of the mentioned universes, even with magic or superpowers, can come close to the forerunners. Though I found the Forerunner books entertaining as all hell.

Also, if you stacked all the MS universes and Sony universes mentioned, against Halo, they'd still get stomped.

I didn't know the Forerunners were crazy strong like that, but then again they did make the Halo's
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#15POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 7/2/2014 5:56:00 PM
Dev445 posted...
a687947 posted...

I didn't know the Forerunners were crazy strong like that, but then again they did make the Halo's

They're rediculous, I didn't realize how strong they were until I read a vs thread of the Star Wars Universe and Mass Effect universe vs the Halo universe. HINT: Halo won. Not quite Doctor Who tier, but definitely up there.
---
#16LEGEND_725Posted 7/2/2014 6:47:23 PM
Dev445 posted...
King_of_Swag posted...
Let me fix that for you

Gears
Halo
Fable
Forza

Universes VS

Uncharted
Killzone
God of War
Gran Turismo

What they going to drive into eachother XD.

Lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#17phineasfoolPosted 7/2/2014 6:50:35 PM
This thread now has me interested in reading the Halo books.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#18LEGEND_725Posted 7/2/2014 7:07:18 PM
phineasfool posted...

Some of them are really good while others are just alright. Ponies and other trolls trash halo as "just another generic shooter" but halo has some pretty deep lore and universe
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#19POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 7/2/2014 7:48:03 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
phineasfool posted...

Some of them are really good while others are just alright. Ponies and other trolls trash halo as "just another generic shooter" but halo has some pretty deep lore and universe

Halo has very rich lore, some of my favorite books I've ever read. I would recommend them.
---
#20zerooo0Posted 7/2/2014 7:53:00 PM
Yea probably a good thing that Halo isn't on the list haha maybe the only other universe that could compete against it might be Metroid.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton