How is ryse son of Rome

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How is ryse son of Rome
11 months ago#21
Thanks guys I think I'll wait for a price drop by the sounds of it
11 months ago#22
liquidblue4 posted...
All style with very little substance. It's not bad, but it's not great either. Not worth $60.

This right here

I got it when it was on sale on the marketplace for $30. Good game and looks Awesome! just isn't much there though.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
11 months ago#23
It's a solid brawler. Pretty easy, very nice to look at. Story is simplistic but generally enjoyable. I didn't find it as bad as people claim, but it's more of a graphical showcase than a great game.
11 months ago#24
hardyz200 posted...

definitely worth $30
11 months ago#25
a687947 posted...
hardyz200 posted...

definitely worth $30

$10 at most IMO.
---
Uncharted 4 will be the greatest game made this entire generation.
11 months ago#26
I enjoyed it... I just don't get the extreme hate for the game. It wasn't a grand slam game but it wasn't ET: The Extraterrestrial as people seem to be making it out to be some indignant piece of crap.
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
11 months ago#27
hardyz200 posted...

It was worth it when I bought it at full price of $60 back in December. You shouldn't really let people on a game forum like this to decide on if you should play a game or not.
I would say check out some gameplay videos of actual people that have played it, because I am positive that some of the people here probably haven't even played the game.
You should really decide for yourself.
---
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
(edited by ghstbstr)
11 months ago#28
ghstbstr posted...
hardyz200 posted...

It was worth it when I bought it at full price of $60 back in December. You shouldn't really let people on a game forum like this to decide on if you should play a game or not.
I would say check out some gameplay videos of actual people that have played it, because I am positive that some of the people here probably haven't even played the game.
You should really decide for yourself.

I've played and beat it.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
11 months ago#29
7th best selling game on Xbox one
Spectacular graphics surpassing anything on ps4
Crystal clear 900p showing 1080p is barely different from 900p
Fun combat on the hardest difficulty
Solid story
Awesome executions

Only con is a bit short but worth playing for achievements/fun.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
11 months ago#30
I like the game a lot, it is very short and pretty easy. Basically went through hard with very little resistance. It is def not worth a full $60 price, I would go with $20 or less for this game, I myself paid $10 using coupons and such.
---
If you turn off the lights and say 360 3 times Bill Gates comes and steals your wallet - PG13
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How is ryse son of Rome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived