Would you buy a Sequel to 2005's GUN?

#1njkking01Posted 7/2/2014 6:36:21 PM
Hello Gfaqs! Ive been in the mood for western games so Ive been playing Gun, Red Dead and Coj Gunslinger! Any way I really loved Gun I bought the Game for $20 on demand on my 360 and Ive beaten like twice so far. I think its a great game I really wish Activision would make another. I highly doubt we will ever get Gun 2. A man can dream right?
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#2boolzeroPosted 7/2/2014 6:40:32 PM
Yes! I actually enjoyed Gun! If they keep the strong narrative and make the world larger but still self contained, I'd be all for it. I loved Red Dead Redemption, but I always felt the narrative was plodding and you almost got too caught up in exploring the world to a fault, that the pacing suffered. A more story driven western game like the original would be more than welcome in my book!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#3njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 6:52:24 PM
boolzero posted...
Yes! I actually enjoyed Gun! If they keep the strong narrative and make the world larger but still self contained, I'd be all for it. I loved Red Dead Redemption, but I always felt the narrative was plodding and you almost got too caught up in exploring the world to a fault, that the pacing suffered. A more story driven western game like the original would be more than welcome in my book!

Yes this is like the one thing I loved about gun over red dead (not saying gun was bad just Red deads world was great!) Red deads story was great but somtimes you go off track doing wacky missions and stuff. GUN was great at telling its story also love the boss battles :)
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#4aheroafakePosted 7/5/2014 11:44:49 AM
Oh hell yeah. It was one of the first Xbox 360 titles that I got all achievements for. Game was sooo much fun.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#5SrgtStalkerPosted 7/5/2014 12:07:35 PM
Yes please, I actually enjoyed it more than RDR. I think I have still have it for the original Xbox, been a while.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#6crynryanPosted 7/5/2014 12:16:57 PM
Didn't Neversoft make the game? They're a part of Infinity Ward now so it'd be pretty hard getting the original developers to make it.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#7_Doomguy_Posted 7/5/2014 12:23:48 PM
Yes i would. I loved GUN sooo much. It was RDR before RDR was RDR.
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#8papoose187Posted 7/5/2014 12:35:04 PM
We all did this already

We sued RDR and it was much better in every way

GUN is officially done, forever!
#9BoneRevolutionPosted 7/5/2014 12:43:30 PM
Good game but no. Too many FPS nowadays, we need more variety.
#10Foxx3kPosted 7/5/2014 12:44:21 PM
Yes. Gun was a lot of fun.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]