Destiny should be an exclusive for the X1

#1King_of_SwagPosted 7/2/2014 7:40:18 PM
The PS360 and PS4 are doing fine. They don't need more games. However, the Xbox One does. Destiny game should be exclusive to help out MS.
---
Uncharted 4 will be the greatest game made this entire generation.
#2RuinerEraserPosted 7/2/2014 7:42:15 PM
No.

/topic
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#3WOT BSPosted 7/2/2014 7:42:45 PM
Children should be seen and not heard
---
PSN: SociopathPhD
GT: Extract Hz
#4zerooo0Posted 7/2/2014 7:43:23 PM
No it shouldn't I want my two Halo games this year.

Halo :MCC and Destiny
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5phineasfoolPosted 7/2/2014 7:45:25 PM
WOT BS posted...
Children should be seen and not heard

I think they shouldn't be seen either.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#6MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/2/2014 7:45:59 PM
Why do people say that the Xbox One has no games?

Sunset Overdrive is going to pull in AT LEAST 15-20Million in sales worldwide. That says a lot about the power of the Xbox One.
#7mike468Posted 7/2/2014 7:50:29 PM(edited)
MS fault. All they saw was halo. They apparently didn't want to gamble on a new IP. Their policy should have been to fund Bungie regardless of what project they wanted to work on. Not just fund them for Halo.

Hopefully it's a learning experience for MS. It seems to a an all too common policy with all of MS's 1st party devs, like Rare. Hopefully that will change going forward.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#8chitowngamer85Posted 7/2/2014 7:52:08 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Why do people say that the Xbox One has no games?

Sunset Overdrive is going to pull in AT LEAST 15-20Million in sales worldwide. That says a lot about the power of the Xbox One.

So every Xbox one owner is gonna buy 4-5 copies? That's a pretty good attach rate /s
---
PSN/Nintendo: BigKurz. PS4/Wii U/PS3/Vita/3DS
Console wars are silly. Just enjoy the games! Try owning multiple systems, its enlightening.
#9chex81Posted 7/2/2014 7:58:54 PM
I wonder if the Sony warrior fan boy trolls get paid per thread they create, because its the only thing that makes sense why topics like this get created. Definitely not paying you in Sony stocks, what are those worth?...if you're, double fail.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#10Queen_of_SwagPosted 7/2/2014 8:07:02 PM
I agree. The X1 needs it more than any other console.