It really is a shame that Wolfenstein: TNO doesnt have Multiplayer Matchmaking

#1N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 7/2/2014 7:42:11 PM(edited)
After playing through the game, dual wielding many of the weapons, and getting an overall feel for the game, the controller layout, and mastering the gun-play, I can definitely say that if there was MP, I would definitely play it, as I feel the game almost has a Goldeneye 64 feel to it, only much newer in a sense.

Anyone else think the game could have had great Multiplayer? Why or why not?

To me, the dual wielding could be somewhat unbalanced, however I feel that the armor system could offset that. I also said it reminded me of Goldeneye not only because of dual wielding, but because often-times I don't even aim down the sights, the weapons control really well from the hip. That with the Left Bumper being a ''lean modifier'' could make for some interesting gameplay tactics.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#2Jedi454Posted 7/2/2014 7:54:48 PM
No it isn't. Quality game that didn't need tacked on multiplayer to ruin it.
---
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
#3AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/2/2014 8:00:00 PM
Return to Castle Wolfenstein was my favorite LIVE game on the original Xbox. It blew my mind back then.

Might've been nice to get an updated version of that.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#4Homie_202Posted 7/2/2014 8:05:21 PM
No it isn't. not every FPS needs MP. Actually that goes for just about every game nowadays. I am SO happy they took it out of AC.
#5Slyk90Posted 7/2/2014 8:13:42 PM(edited)
Every FPS needs a horde mode though, because when i want to play a level on TNO, I'd rather not deal with the forced story aspects of walking around for 5 minutes before i get to shoot someone, Id rather not walk around a camp getting parts before anything fun happens, I really wish it was more straight forward like the original, or return to wolfenstien was.

The trials from modern warfare 2 and 3 would have been great MP fun
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
#6deday863Posted 7/2/2014 9:38:47 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Return to Castle Wolfenstein was my favorite LIVE game on the original Xbox. It blew my mind back then.

Might've been nice to get an updated version of that.

yes!!!!!
#7UltimateGeth39Posted 7/2/2014 10:13:49 PM
Imagine how much better tomb raider would have been without that crappy MP that i'm pretty sure was played for about a week and then died.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#8scoobydoobydontPosted 7/2/2014 10:42:24 PM
Slyk90 posted...
Every FPS needs a horde mode though

No.

N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
Anyone else think the game could have had great Multiplayer?

No.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/kVabIeU.jpg
#9pblimp360Posted 7/2/2014 10:52:34 PM
inb4ruinereraser
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#10RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/3/2014 4:06:57 AM
MP would be cool.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA