It really is a shame that Wolfenstein: TNO doesnt have Multiplayer Matchmaking

#11Bobsy84Posted 7/3/2014 4:24:43 AM
The single player was fantastic, i think multi would of been an amazing addition tho. I never really understand why people wouldnt want it and think the pace and gameplay could have been a welcome alternative to cod bf titanfall.
It is ok for a game to have a great campaign and still have fun multiplayer!
#12LanternOfAshPosted 7/3/2014 5:07:29 AM
Except that RtCW was the biggest thing on Live before Halo 2 came around, was one of the most innovative and revered PC games of all time and is still better than most shooters. Of course there's been so few releases in the series that you have these kids acting like it wasn't a huge phenomenon online because they don't know better. It's incredibly silly to act like it wouldn't be any good or 'tacked on'.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#13AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/3/2014 5:09:45 AM
I'm guessing many of the current Wolfenstein. " fans" were too young to remember how awesome MP was in Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#14grampamurkedPosted 7/3/2014 5:50:51 AM
Jedi454 posted...
No it isn't. Quality game that didn't need tacked on multiplayer to ruin it.

Just because a game gets mp added to it doesn't mean it's "tacked" on. And in fact many games with so called "tacked" on mp are indeed alot of fun and lengthen the shelflife of some of them.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#15MrImpatient35Posted 7/3/2014 7:39:37 AM
Jedi454 posted...
No it isn't. Quality game that didn't need tacked on multiplayer to ruin it.

I haven't played the game to know how it is, but as a general statement, I HATE when devs tack on MP to games thinking that it's necessary to sell. I can't stand when they do that to SP games, like Bioshock. Why waste time and money on MP when you can put that into SP, since it's a f'n SP game!
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#16RuinerEraserPosted 7/3/2014 7:49:48 AM(edited)
I'd like to adress a few things here.

1) Hipster indie people who think that the new cool thing is a game that enchances the singler player experience by focusing all of the attention on single player by taking away multiplayer have been completely guided and told this by the dev constantly telling us this over and over.

2) This game had an average single player exprience, nothing at all was enchanced by not including a MP mode or at the very least a co-op mode online.

3) Paying full price for this game instantly turns you into someone who feels the need to justify their purchase and enter every single Wolfenstein thread there is to defend the amazing game that this is.

4) This game did come with a beta and the paying customer was it, the industry just wanted to see how little content they could get away putting into a game and charging full price for it.

5) Hello Pblimp! <3

6) I could never understand when people are glad that an optional mode that you don't have to play, developed by an entirely different team that has nothing to do with the single player story. The only reason not to include a multiplayer mode is to save money. That or your game/engine/genre is just not suited for it. As far as I know, FPS and MP are married.

Saying I play FPS games for the story is like saying I eat dirt for the taste.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#17Slyk90Posted 7/3/2014 8:03:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18superbowl54Posted 7/3/2014 8:06:05 AM
People who think like TC are what's causing the AAA industry to stagnate.
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence; Steam: superbowl54
MS needs to patch out the uselessness called Kinect.
#19RuinerEraserPosted 7/3/2014 8:08:26 AM
I've played the demo but I didn't need to go any further then that to realize that I wasn't interested in a COD SP only 8-12 game for 70 bucks. Are people who only buy and beat games allowed to comment on them now or am I able to make an educated guess off a PC demo and reviews?

The content in this game for the price tag is a complete rip off, not to mention it's a last gen cross over. It's not for me and if this is the way the industry is heading it's a bad thing for consumers. Unless you have elder scroll like depth, MP keeps games and communities alive.

All I see are consumers here desperately grasping at straws and defending a purchase they made when not many games are available at the moment.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#20Jiggy101011Posted 7/3/2014 8:10:08 AM
Not every game needs a MP aspect to it. Coop sure, but competitive mode I have to disagree.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth