You think ubisoft will Ruin Far cry 4?

#1njkking01Posted 7/2/2014 7:48:44 PM
I loved far cry 3 I really did but,after seeing the trailer for car cry 4 im a little concerned. It looks like Ubisoft is trying to do the same thing they did in 3 and rely on the main villain. Make pyscopath villian again. whats your Onions?(opinions)
---
Please check out my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2Dtq7vY_twxZUTCQKdmyg
#2DonVito1990Posted 7/2/2014 7:51:30 PM
I'm pretty hyped for it. I loved FC3, and i can't really say that I'd be disappointed if it were more of the same with minor improvements because I buy CoD every year.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#3puffnbillys420Posted 7/2/2014 7:54:52 PM
Its ubisoft so its pretty likely they will find a way to ruin it...having said that I hated far cry 3 after an hour or 2 of playing it
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#4zerooo0Posted 7/2/2014 7:55:26 PM
Not on the big difference of Watch Dogs, but the game is just a last gen port. I think Far Cry4 has a better chance of actually delivering since it didn't have a shaky development, and the developers are more experienced.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5Jedi454Posted 7/2/2014 7:55:59 PM
Ubisoft won't ruin Far Cry 4, gamers will with their constant negativity towards everything.
---
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
#6DieForMotherLandPosted 7/3/2014 4:37:38 AM
njkking01 posted...
I loved far cry 3 I really did but,after seeing the trailer for car cry 4 im a little concerned. It looks like Ubisoft is trying to do the same thing they did in 3 and rely on the main villain. Make pyscopath villian again. whats your Onions?(opinions)

As much as I like Vaas, he wasn't the main reason why Farcry 3 was awesome. I have bad taste in stories and even I know FC3's story was a mess. What made FC3 awesome was the open world and the satisfying gameplay. I'll be fine with the game if it's more of the same but with better questing content.
---
Deu > Colm > Volke > Rivis > Patty > Parn > Rennac > Lara
#7Gunvalkyrie2Posted 7/3/2014 4:40:26 AM
DieForMotherLand posted...
njkking01 posted...

As much as I like Vaas, he wasn't the main reason why Farcry 3 was awesome. I have bad taste in stories and even I know FC3's story was a mess. What made FC3 awesome was the open world and the satisfying gameplay. I'll be fine with the game if it's more of the same but with better questing content.

Vass kicked. Best villian this gen.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#8BushidoEffect3Posted 7/3/2014 4:58:40 AM
They ruined FC3. gameplay wise. and art too.

FC2 still my fav. That Ubi team actually traveled to Africa to get art and designs and inspiration from a real place, helped the authentic survival feeling of the game. Almost like playing Fallout in some places.

FC3 felt too arcadey for me.
---
Watch: http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM. http://i.imgur.com/XGawTZt.jpg
Exciting! http://i.imgur.com/UiXOeoJ.gif
#9DionysusPosted 7/3/2014 5:29:21 AM
DieForMotherLand posted...
njkking01 posted...

Yeah, FC3's story was so bad it was funny. In fact, if the game was a little more self aware, it would have been hilarious.

It was a lot of fun, though. I just hope that they get rid of the QTE boss fights. They aren't satisfying.
#10phineasfoolPosted 7/3/2014 5:31:38 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
They ruined FC3. gameplay wise. and art too.

FC2 still my fav. That Ubi team actually traveled to Africa to get art and designs and inspiration from a real place, helped the authentic survival feeling of the game. Almost like playing Fallout in some places.

FC3 felt too arcadey for me.

They are doing the same thing for Far Cry 4. The current Game Informer has a several page article that talks about how they traveled to the area the game is based off of.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool