Best way to use beats and xbox one?

#1snoemonkeyPosted 7/2/2014 9:06:31 PM
I have a great pair of beats.

I have the xbone stereo headset & adapter.

The headphones suck in comparison but allow me to voice chat.
The beats pick up everything and give me surround sound vs stereo .

I am trying to find a mic to plug in between the beats and the headset adapter vs buying a $300 headset to get 7.5 AND chat.

Any help?
---
GT for 360 & PS3 = Gudac
Wii #:8881 7689 4277 5213
#2cloudtheprophetPosted 7/2/2014 9:11:14 PM
Lol great pair of Beats. Two things that do not go in the same sentence. Sorry I had to do it. To answer your question I'm not sure. Which model beats do you have?
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik
#3snoemonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 9:14:12 PM
Detox special Editions.
Knock them if you want but they sound better than the Bose set they replaced.

I was turned on to a nice "hack" where you could get knock offs from amazon and complain enough to get real for the price.

$600 phones from $150.
---
GT for 360 & PS3 = Gudac
Wii #:8881 7689 4277 5213
#4Bounty_Hunter25Posted 7/2/2014 9:20:33 PM
lol Beats. Junk headphones.
---
GT: Proto22
#5KID VIDPosted 7/2/2014 9:26:41 PM
Oh, I always forget that it's cool to hate on Beats because they're popular.
I love my Beats. I also have the Detox Edition, TC. They're great. Sorry I don't have an answer to your question.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#6OpheliaAdenadePosted 7/2/2014 9:29:46 PM
The best way to use them beats would be to throw them in the trash and buy some real headphones.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#7userfrigginamePosted 7/2/2014 9:35:08 PM
Gosh, hipsters are soo annoying. They hate on ANYTHING that gets popular, no matter the quality. And they'll use exaggerations to make their argument feel valid. The Legend of Zelda SUCKS. Mario SUCKS. Beats SUCK. The Last of Us SUCKS. Lebron SUCKS. Kobe SUCKS. Y'all need to shut up.
#8Sith JediPosted 7/2/2014 9:40:00 PM
KID VID posted...
Oh, I always forget that it's cool to hate on Beats because they're popular.
I love my Beats. I also have the Detox Edition, TC. They're great. Sorry I don't have an answer to your question.

It's not just that they're popular. They're popular and you can get better headphones for a quarter of the price. My Noontec Zoro set (which is admittedly a Beats Solo clone) has better quality and they're $50. Beats are still damn good headphones, they're just extremely overpriced.

That being said, TC, you're not getting surround unless you're going through a mixamp. Some people just put the stock headset around their neck with the mic near their mouth. But I don't know if you can play voice through the speakers if that headset is plugged in. Just search around for what people do when they use regular headphones with the Astro mixamp. I remember seeing a lot of workarounds when I was in the market for a headset.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#9OpheliaAdenadePosted 7/2/2014 9:40:06 PM
userfrigginame posted...
Gosh, hipsters are soo annoying. They hate on ANYTHING that gets popular, no matter the quality. And they'll use exaggerations to make their argument feel valid. The Legend of Zelda SUCKS. Mario SUCKS. Beats SUCK. The Last of Us SUCKS. Lebron SUCKS. Kobe SUCKS. Y'all need to shut up.

No. I despise hipsters. I mean that literally they are not very good. I mean if you don't care about sound quality you might as well just use those earbuds that come with ipods. >_>
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#10cloudtheprophetPosted 7/2/2014 9:42:25 PM
snoemonkey posted...
Detox special Editions.
Knock them if you want but they sound better than the Bose set they replaced.

I was turned on to a nice "hack" where you could get knock offs from amazon and complain enough to get real for the price.

$600 phones from $150.

Really as long as you didn't pay $300 or more. That's fine they are not worth full price
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik