Best way to use beats and xbox one?

#11SigmaLongshotPosted 7/3/2014 12:01:07 AM(edited)
userfrigginame posted...
Gosh, hipsters are soo annoying. They hate on ANYTHING that gets popular, no matter the quality. And they'll use exaggerations to make their argument feel valid. The Legend of Zelda SUCKS. Mario SUCKS. Beats SUCK. The Last of Us SUCKS. Lebron SUCKS. Kobe SUCKS. Y'all need to shut up.

I'm usually the guy that defends anything to give a constructive base for argument on this board, and when I read the base cost for Dre Beats is thirteen US dollars for components, listen to them in HMV and hear really vacuous, bassy audio, then see the absolutely revolting RRP?

Mate. Brain time. Just... Brain time.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#12OpheliaAdenadePosted 7/3/2014 12:06:01 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
userfrigginame posted...
Gosh, hipsters are soo annoying. They hate on ANYTHING that gets popular, no matter the quality. And they'll use exaggerations to make their argument feel valid. The Legend of Zelda SUCKS. Mario SUCKS. Beats SUCK. The Last of Us SUCKS. Lebron SUCKS. Kobe SUCKS. Y'all need to shut up.

I'm usually the guy that defends anything to give a constructive base for argument on this board, and when I read the base cost for Dre Beats is thirteen US dollars for components, listen to them in HMV and hear really vacuous, bassy audio, then see the absolutely revolting RRP?

When you put it like that, I guess it is easy to see why they are so popular with the xbone crowd then.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#13Shadowfxd2Posted 7/3/2014 12:07:36 AM
aren't beats what they give away now with iCrap?
#14SigmaLongshotPosted 7/3/2014 12:34:45 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
userfrigginame posted...

When you put it like that, I guess it is easy to see why they are so popular with the xbone crowd then.

If you're referring to the adoption of overpriced proprietary peripherals, bear in mind that Microsoft has a lot of them, but Sony and Nintendo have far, far more.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#15snoemonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 10:01:00 PM
OK!
"F" me!
I bought beats (which I love BTW) and that means I can not satisfy your mom when she gets turned on by apes on the animal channel.......

Anyways,

Any help on the way to adapt the mic in conjunction with the evil beats?
Say I have the cool kid headphones, which adapter lets me use the Xbone, headset adapter and these awesome headphones AND TALK?

P.S.
Hating beats is like clicking the Ron Jeremy ads on the side of the screen.
Both are for morons and will make you look like a DB.
---
GT for 360 & PS3 = Gudac
Wii #:8881 7689 4277 5213
#16FootballRulezPosted 7/3/2014 10:05:55 PM
userfrigginame posted...

Lebron and the last of us do suck though
#17PhoenixPrincePosted 7/3/2014 10:09:56 PM
KID VID posted...
Oh, I always forget that it's cool to hate on Beats because they're popular.
I love my Beats. I also have the Detox Edition, TC. They're great. Sorry I don't have an answer to your question.

http://lifehacker.com/are-beats-by-dre-headphones-any-good-1509805994

"I tried Beats years ago, before my foray into headphones, and I thought they sounded awesome. Since then, I've tried numerous other headphones, and assumed that people hated Beats just because it was fashionable to do so. I assumed they were probably okay quality, but just overpriced due to the brand name. I recently tried a pair of Beats Studios again, and was shocked to find that I was wrong: they really aren't very good.

The problem isn't that the Beats have too much bass. It's that they have too much low quality bass, and that their mids and treble are even worse. If you want to hear what Beats sound like, pull up your equalizer and ram the midbass frequencies up a bit. There's not nearly enough definition to make the bass sound good, it's just...loud and boomy. Plus, it drowns out nearly everything else in the music—which is probably okay, because the treble and mids sound like they're coming from inside a well. "
---
I tell it how I see it. Controversial and I don't care
|3DS|DS|PS2|PS3|PS4|GBA|PSP|Wii|
#18userfrigginamePosted 7/3/2014 10:17:40 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
userfrigginame posted...

No. I despise hipsters. I mean that literally they are not very good. I mean if you don't care about sound quality you might as well just use those earbuds that come with ipods. >_>

No, there's a farily big difference between the earphones that come with an ipod and beats. Your exaggerations just point out that you're a hipster.
#19hk7111Posted 7/3/2014 10:22:36 PM
userfrigginame posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
userfrigginame posted...

No. I despise hipsters. I mean that literally they are not very good. I mean if you don't care about sound quality you might as well just use those earbuds that come with ipods. >_>

No, there's a farily big difference between the earphones that come with an ipod and beats. Your exaggerations just point out that you're a hipster.

Yes, in that the Ipod headphone actually sound Decent and are free. I personally have a Pair of Audio technica M50's that use and IMO (And many many others) they sound Much better than just about any beats. Plus dont get me started on having to Replace my In ear Ibeats every 6 months exactly because the left side went out every time.
---
Steam: Hk1777, Gtag: RAlNB0W D4SH (Yes its an L) Psn: hk1777
PC, PS3, PS Vita, 3DS, Xbox 360, Wii, Iphone, Ipad, 17 Kyocera Hydros (Not joking)
#20userfrigginamePosted 7/3/2014 10:26:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]