Games with gold... or is that Bronze games for your gold?

#11dnmtPosted 7/3/2014 3:13:50 AM
DojoMax posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Entitled little s****, it's free stop crying about it.

gold is free?

Nope but the free games that come with your membership are.

Is there a way to access these games without paying for Gold?
#12Darth StalinPosted 7/3/2014 3:17:59 AM
I have not been an XBL Gold member for 8 yrs to get GWG, that is an added perk to an awesome service. Meanwhile on PS3 you paid for plus to only get "free" games. I skipped PSN plus plus on the PS3, and got it on PS4. That's how much these free games matter to me.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#13dot_hack_pavesPosted 7/3/2014 3:44:57 AM
pblimp360 posted...
I'm loving it so far and what we get will only increase in quality and quantity as more titles are released...It's also free. I'm good.

Horrible title btw.

This
---
I am one of the 12 and a 1/2
Gamertag = Paves911
#14Tsukasa1891Posted 7/3/2014 3:51:15 AM
XB1 has 2 games a month and 360 has 3, if you have both systems that's 5 games a month. You also get weakly discounts even without gold. So cry more about having to pay $40-$60 a year for 24-60 games.

What do you really expect for only $40-$60 a year with that many games they give out? If you really expect a game that's still selling at $60 every month, then you should do the world a favor and hold your breath until they do that. And if $40-$60 a year is still to much for you, then you can just buy one of those $4 2 day trial codes from amazon when you see something you like.
---
**** being politically correct.
#SaveMuffin2014
#15wrettcaughnPosted 7/3/2014 4:21:53 AM(edited)
There are seven poll options and only one is positive and/or even middling...

Tsukasa1891 posted...
XB1 has 2 games a month and 360 has 3, if you have both systems that's 5 games a month. You also get weakly discounts even without gold. So cry more about having to pay $40-$60 a year for 24-60 games.

What do you really expect for only $40-$60 a year with that many games they give out? If you really expect a game that's still selling at $60 every month, then you should do the world a favor and hold your breath until they do that. And if $40-$60 a year is still to much for you, then you can just buy one of those $4 2 day trial codes from amazon when you see something you like.

Trial codes don't get you sales or GwG. And if they did, you wouldn't be able to play the GwG after your trial expired anyway.
---
GT: wrettcaughn
#16Juzten76Posted 7/3/2014 6:10:30 AM
This troll poll is a little rough.

3/10
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#17cheezedadadaPosted 7/3/2014 6:29:31 AM
Damn, a game like Guacamelee is considered weak? A unique title by an awesome developer filled with good combat, level exploration, a great soundtrack, unlockables, interesting dark/light puzzle design etc etc is weak?

The game is borderline critically acclaimed with a near 90 score on Metacritic for pretty much every platform.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
#18phineasfoolPosted 7/3/2014 6:34:35 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Damn, a game like Guacamelee is considered weak? A unique title by an awesome developer filled with good combat, level exploration, a great soundtrack, unlockables, interesting dark/light puzzle design etc etc is weak?

The game is borderline critically acclaimed with a near 90 score on Metacritic for pretty much every platform.

Unfortunately for some people if it's an indie game it automatically sucks. I loved Guacamelee. Bought it on the Vita/PS3 and just beat it again on the Xbox One yesterday.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#19ObtikPosted 7/3/2014 7:06:34 AM
Troll poll: What do you think? A) Its bad, B)Good, C) Bad D)Bad E) Bad F) Bad G) Bad.

think TC is setting up the poll with a bit of bias?

anyway, gwg is fine nothing is free
#20Mr_arizonaPosted 7/3/2014 7:07:16 AM
wrettcaughn posted...
There are seven poll options and only one is positive and/or even middling...

Tsukasa1891 posted...

Trial codes don't get you sales or GwG. And if they did, you wouldn't be able to play the GwG after your trial expired anyway.

You're right about GwG not working for a trial but you do not need Gold after you download a game. So buy a 1 month, download game, let membership expire, enjoy game you basically paid $8 for.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9286/tennisskirtblow.gif