Games with gold... or is that Bronze games for your gold?

#21phineasfoolPosted 7/3/2014 7:09:09 AM
Mr_arizona posted...
wrettcaughn posted...
There are seven poll options and only one is positive and/or even middling...

Tsukasa1891 posted...
XB1 has 2 games a month and 360 has 3, if you have both systems that's 5 games a month. You also get weakly discounts even without gold. So cry more about having to pay $40-$60 a year for 24-60 games.

What do you really expect for only $40-$60 a year with that many games they give out? If you really expect a game that's still selling at $60 every month, then you should do the world a favor and hold your breath until they do that. And if $40-$60 a year is still to much for you, then you can just buy one of those $4 2 day trial codes from amazon when you see something you like.

Trial codes don't get you sales or GwG. And if they did, you wouldn't be able to play the GwG after your trial expired anyway.

You're right about GwG not working for a trial but you do not need Gold after you download a game. So buy a 1 month, download game, let membership expire, enjoy game you basically paid $8 for.

Not for the Xbox One. Games with gold on the One works like PS+ where if your membership expires you can no longer play the game until you renew your subscription.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#22teeebzPosted 7/3/2014 7:11:10 AM
Funny
Originally it was lol xbox doesn't get free games, ps4 does
Now it's xbox gets bad games, ps4 gets good games

People really are pathetic
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#23LEGEND_725Posted 7/3/2014 7:36:53 AM
LMao troll bait poll like 7 no answers to one yes did you not get out of basic surveying in math?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#24desert_santaPosted 7/3/2014 7:59:28 AM
mrpic posted...

i know all your responses will be meh meh entitlement meh meh its free and you dont deserve anything ect

We Deserve Better! games with gold!!

It's a bonus so I don`t feel I should complain. At least we are finally getting stuff.

Would be nice if it was better but it's early days. I would prefer if it was a game to keep like the 360, but again it's a bonus, not a right.
#25MRL3G3NDPosted 7/3/2014 8:28:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26Syn_VengeancePosted 7/3/2014 8:50:47 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Entitled little s****, it's free stop crying about it.

gold is free?

He meant the games wise ass.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4.
Waiting For: COD: Advanced Warfare, BF: Hardline, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige.
#27Syn_VengeancePosted 7/3/2014 8:53:29 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
this topic is full of fanboys and xbox defense force members

common sense would tell you GwG is a farce so far...and yes PS4's is a better program

you have to be a moron and a half to deny that just free games like warframe and outlast VERSUS pseudo flash mobile games...50mb tidbit arcade experiences...designed mostly for toilet time play is any competition

..and I've never owned a sony console in my life...never will
..but I do have a fully functional brain and have no problem calling out bs

MS doesn't pay me, and YES I get upset when I feel I'm getting shortchanged

You can't be shortchanged on something that is free, Microsoft could tell us all to go screw ourselves and give us nothing. It's people like you that make gamers look bad, gotta complain about something that is ******* free.

Bunch of entitled brats on this forum
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4.
Waiting For: COD: Advanced Warfare, BF: Hardline, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige.
#28cheezedadadaPosted 7/3/2014 8:54:04 AM
phineasfool posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Damn, a game like Guacamelee is considered weak? A unique title by an awesome developer filled with good combat, level exploration, a great soundtrack, unlockables, interesting dark/light puzzle design etc etc is weak?

The game is borderline critically acclaimed with a near 90 score on Metacritic for pretty much every platform.

Unfortunately for some people if it's an indie game it automatically sucks. I loved Guacamelee. Bought it on the Vita/PS3 and just beat it again on the Xbox One yesterday.

Yeah, it really is an amazing game. I bought it on Vita and PC and beat it on both and was still excited to download it yesterday. Ended up playing it for hours. Most of the time its easy to point out a game's shortcomings, but its not so easy with Guac. If anything, I would just say that it needs to be longer.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
#29SoftAssassinPosted 7/3/2014 9:12:09 AM
Seems like it's time to call out pblimp360 again. I have read topics where you argued to no end that ps plus was nothing more than a rental service. Apparently, now that your favorite company evers is following ps plus' rental service to a tee, it's suddenly acceptable to call the games free. Hypocrite much?
#30dnmtPosted 7/3/2014 9:23:56 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Entitled little s****, it's free stop crying about it.

gold is free?

He meant the games wise ass.

Is there a way to access these games without paying for Gold?