Games with gold... or is that Bronze games for your gold?

#31Exodus_PrimePosted 7/3/2014 9:26:40 AM(edited)
dnmt posted...
DojoMax posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Entitled little s****, it's free stop crying about it.

gold is free?

Nope but the free games that come with your membership are.

Is there a way to access these games without paying for Gold?

Yes, you use one of those 3 month/3 week trial Gold memberships that still allow you download the games without using a credit card. We adults call it a "life hack"

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#32Syn_VengeancePosted 7/3/2014 10:02:27 AM
dnmt posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...

gold is free?

He meant the games wise ass.

No, that's why it's called Games with Gold.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4.
Waiting For: COD: Advanced Warfare, BF: Hardline, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige.
#33EllesarienPosted 7/3/2014 10:06:13 AM
dnmt posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...

gold is free?

Nope..thus the name Games with GOLD. Man...you basically only need to have the IQ of a doorknob to figure that one out. I couldn't imagine going through life that clueless.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#34ElemayowePosted 7/3/2014 10:14:28 AM
6 negative options, 1 extremely positive one. Learn to make polls TC , some people might not use GwG, or like the idea and execution but are just waiting for a game more to their preference.

I like it so far, Max was a breath of fresh air to me I wouldn't have otherwise played. I wasn't too keen on Spartan Assault but oh well. I'm not gonna like every GwG that's given out in the same way I'm not going to like every game that's released ever. I've said it before but if Microsoft could give away two games a month that EVeRYBODY liked, they'd be pulling off a miracle.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#35DarkReign2022Posted 7/3/2014 11:06:18 PM
Oh no. I absolutely hate the GWG program. We have a console less than a year old and only a couple dozen games released for it. Their selection of games to give away for free are so limited that literally anything could be free next. I'm so paranoid about the game I want beng free next month that I'm not willing to buy anything. I wish they would just get rid of the GWG program altogether and let us go back to paying for the games those hard-working developers have sunk time and money into creating for our enjoyment.
#36LooksLikeRainPosted 7/3/2014 11:27:14 PM
dnmt posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...

gold is free?

Did the price for Gold go up when they started GwG?
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#37LooksLikeRainPosted 7/3/2014 11:28:03 PM
Retail =/= quality. Guacamelee is really good.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#38TenzhiPosted 7/4/2014 12:16:09 AM
I've got a free punch in the mouth for anyone who claims free is always good and/or you shouldn't ever complain about free stuff.

Always look a gift horse in the mouth unless you want to be up to your armpits in murderous Greeks.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#39Crystyn_7BPosted 7/4/2014 10:05:03 AM
You made just one option for being extremely satisfied and 6 for varying degrees of discontent.

For the record I have both PS+ as XBL gold and haven't downloaded a game in the past 4 or 5 months through either.
#40LittleKohakuPosted 7/4/2014 10:05:42 AM
Tenzhi posted...
I've got a free punch in the mouth for anyone who claims free is always good and/or you shouldn't ever complain about free stuff.

Always look a gift horse in the mouth unless you want to be up to your armpits in murderous Greeks.

That doesn't apply here. In noway will a free video game hurt you. Microsoft has one of the hardest quality controls to get through. Yes some slip past but for the most part the chances of a free game hurting you Xbox One are very slim. Max was a good game. Not great but for a free game was well worth it and a great time. Spartan Ops sucks but oh well. Gaucamelee is amazing. This is the first time ever hearing about it and I love it. I haven't ran into any bugs, the story is amusing, the game play is solid and the mechanics are simple but well developed. So I don't see what the issue is.