Sniper Elite 3 is amazing.

#31Charity_DiaryPosted 7/3/2014 2:20:48 PM
Ellesarien posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
The thing about Gamefaqs is, if you enjoy something...someone is waiting around the corner to tell you that you suck and should be as miserable as they are!

QFT so much. I think we do have people that look for these threads just so they can come in and say your opinion is wrong and the game sucks. So weird.

People are free to dislike things and express their opinion about said things. If it appeared as though "Sniper Elite 3 is awesome!" and there were no conflicting opinions, that would, in fact, be incorrect.

Because this game frankly has a lot wrong with it. If you can look past the fact that you paid $40 for a subpar experience, then yes, I suppose it can be fun.
---
Charity_Diary
#32AEagleguyPosted 7/3/2014 2:25:15 PM
Subpar to you, but not to us.
---
XBL- xTheBrucex
PSN - xTheBrucex
#33gobuffalo30Posted 7/3/2014 2:43:38 PM
Charity_Diary posted...
Ellesarien posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
The thing about Gamefaqs is, if you enjoy something...someone is waiting around the corner to tell you that you suck and should be as miserable as they are!

QFT so much. I think we do have people that look for these threads just so they can come in and say your opinion is wrong and the game sucks. So weird.

People are free to dislike things and express their opinion about said things. If it appeared as though "Sniper Elite 3 is awesome!" and there were no conflicting opinions, that would, in fact, be incorrect.

Because this game frankly has a lot wrong with it. If you can look past the fact that you paid $40 for a subpar experience, then yes, I suppose it can be fun.

It's the xbox one boards, any negative thoughts is considered trolling or the poster is a pony. Those are the rules
#34Juzten76Posted 7/3/2014 2:56:01 PM
RuinerEraser posted...

You're wrong! That's not how it is! You suck and should be miserable!
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#35Exodus_PrimePosted 7/3/2014 2:58:51 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
Ellesarien posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

It's the xbox one boards, any negative thoughts is considered trolling or the poster is a pony. Those are the rules

Don't leave out these rules too...

#21 - Not allowed to post about having fun with a game on Xbone (especially a exclusive)

#45 - Not allowed to post anything positive about the Xbone on the Xbox One board or you will be called a troll/fanboy.

#2 - You're not allowed to troll the trolls.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#36Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 6:27:19 PM(edited)
Charity_Diary posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
Lol what? "So much game to play?"

Linear missions
Clunky controls
Original Xbox graphics
Super NES AI
Lack of any real customization
Multiplayer that's not even worth playing
Perhaps the worst setting imaginable for a game about sniping

I give it a 3/10. And yes, I own it

Original Xbox graphics? Try harder kid.

Lol the foliage looks awful. One of the tool tips says, "Hide in bushes to conceal yourself", and you can't even stand in like 90% of the foliage because they're all solid objects! You can't shoot through some thin wooden fences, the only real usable items are just 5 types of explosive mines, and omg you can throw rocks, how fun.

And the AI absolutely ruins the experience. You pull out your binoculars to try to stealth your way through a section, one of the soldier dudes sees you out of the corner of his eye through a dirty window from 200m away, and suddenly WITHOUT HAVING INSTANT MESSAGING AVAILABLE AT THE TIME everyone immediately knows where you are.

Let's be honest, this game is a bargain bin third-person shooter that has been overhyped and is getting better reviews than it should simply because the only weapon it offers is a sniper rifle.

So many other games do this stuff better. The environments, the cover system, the gunplay, the AI... it's all subpar here. Game should have been a $20 XBLA title.

There has been no hype at all, and it doesn't feel bargain bin at all. It doesn't sound like you've played this. You can kill enemies with a sniper rifle behind wooden cover. That is also on the tools tip you've mentioned. o_O Other usable items include armor piercing rounds and a grenades, I have no unlocked everything yet.

I love throwing rocks ever since Far Cry 1 on PC. It's a cool mechanic that turns an enemy around so I can get a stealth kill, lol. It's awesome. =)

Also, what do you mean all the foliage being solid? It's not solid at all, you can crawl through all of it just like in AC4. o_O

Also, the last paragraph. That sounds like V2. Enemies are not telepathic and communicate to each other like wasps, lol. You can kill people and just walk away in the foliage, even on Sniper Elite difficulty.

I think you are confusing this game with Sniper Elite V2. It sounds like many of the things you complained about has been addressed in this installment. More reason for you to check it out instead of being on the outside looking in with false opinions of a game you lied about playing. o_O
#37Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 6:52:27 PM
I want to clarify the A.I to people because that one person gave some false info, and people may remember V2 which I have not played.

The stealth can be too easy and forgiving, if anything. Enemies do not have amazing vision, just walk downward and not standing straight up. Even if you are caught, it tells you on the bottom left how far you have to go until you're in the clear. You can easily shoot someone on sniper elite difficulty and escape and come back. o_O

It tells you like Splinter Cell: Conviction where enemies see you. Just walk away from that, lol.

This game is worth 50 dollars, easy, IMO. Best military shooter on console. Someone said Arma but I never played it, and I think that is a multiplayer one, but not sure. =)
#38AgentLockePosted 7/3/2014 6:57:37 PM
RuinerEraser posted...

While I agree, that's funny coming from you. Just last week you couldn't stand that I, or others enjoy wolfenstein. You would not except that to some people the game was worth the money. So apologize for that and ill drop it. Otherwise you honestly have no room to talk
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#39kushahilicPosted 7/3/2014 7:16:37 PM
Lol no it's not. The graphics aren't next gen quality and the gameplay is clunky and soooo repetitive....x ray kills only go so far
#40Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 8:55:51 PM
If you get bore of the x rays I believe you can turn them off, and it still doesn't take away from the awesomeness that is this game.

This game definitely does not feel like last gen quality. Aside from the graphics and SUPERB anti aliasing(This game seems to be free from jaggies), it is running at 60 frames.

Last gen console will see ugly environments, a ton of jaggies, and just no. Nothing last gen looks this good while running 60 fps. Also, the levels are large and not linear.