Sniper Elite 3 is amazing.

#41TheCyborgNinjaPosted 7/3/2014 10:23:25 PM
It feels more like an add-on, and had no character development or story. The AI was garbage. I had more fun with the new Transformers game.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#42TenzhiPosted 7/3/2014 10:33:51 PM
Charity_Diary posted...
Because this game frankly has a lot wrong with it. If you can look past the fact that you paid $40 for a subpar experience, then yes, I suppose it can be fun.

While I'd agree that the game has things wrong with it, I've been golfing on this course for quite some time and this game is at least par.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#43Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 12:26:04 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
It feels more like an add-on, and had no character development or story. The AI was garbage. I had more fun with the new Transformers game.

I had more fun with this than Watch Dogs. The story isn't the big thing here, it's like gameplay that makes it great. It reminds me like a third person Far Cry 2, with physics, and no annoying enemies that respawn.

What is so wrong with the A.I? They do not instant find you like V2. They react like I would expect them to. If caught they try to go after you and find you. If they find you they will not hesitate to kill you quickly. When sniping, enemies use cover a lot and I have to sometimes wait a long time for them to reappear, or I will rush them while they're hiding.

I do not know what's up with so much negative about this. It's a GREAT game and a big difference in the same stuff we've been spoon fed in shooters.

I want to mention how good it looks. No jaggies, and even Tomb Raider on XB1 had that, as well as Ryse. This one does it flawlessly.
#44Millertime660Posted 7/4/2014 12:49:15 AM
AgentLocke posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
The thing about Gamefaqs is, if you enjoy something...someone is waiting around the corner to tell you that you suck and should be as miserable as they are!

While I agree, that's funny coming from you. Just last week you couldn't stand that I, or others enjoy wolfenstein. You would not except that to some people the game was worth the money. So apologize for that and ill drop it. Otherwise you honestly have no room to talk

Yeah right? I had to double check and make sure it wasnt the same person haha
#45LordcrabfoodPosted 7/4/2014 1:33:44 AM
BukoNuTz posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
Lol what? "So much game to play?"

Linear missions
Clunky controls
Original Xbox graphics
Super NES AI
Lack of any real customization
Multiplayer that's not even worth playing
Perhaps the worst setting imaginable for a game about sniping

I give it a 3/10. And yes, I own it

Graphics matter that much how? You're on the wrong system man. Go back to PS4 where Graphics > Gameplay. You'll fit in better.

But It does matter, if it doesn't we would still be playing our Atari 2600. Graphics enhances the immersion.

Then explain to me why Deadly Premonition is one of my favourite games ever.
#46nableetPosted 7/4/2014 1:44:45 AM
Lordcrabfood posted...
BukoNuTz posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Charity_Diary posted...

Linear missions
Clunky controls
Original Xbox graphics
Super NES AI

Graphics matter that much how? You're on the wrong system man. Go back to PS4 where Graphics > Gameplay. You'll fit in better.

But It does matter, if it doesn't we would still be playing our Atari 2600. Graphics enhances the immersion.

Then explain to me why Deadly Premonition is one of my favourite games ever.

Because you are willing to overlook the poor graphics/controls as the game makes up for it with unparalleled charm?

Would a better looking DP have made the game better, even if only marginally? I'd say so.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#47CaIiber345Posted 7/4/2014 2:21:16 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Charity_Diary posted...

Linear missions
Clunky controls
Original Xbox graphics
Super NES AI

But no one was talking about PS4...

Xbox Fanboy confirmed. Ignore activated.
---
TwinStickGaming.com | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, Destiny, Rogue Legacy, The Witness, Fallout 4
#48LordcrabfoodPosted 7/4/2014 2:22:34 AM
No a better looking Deadly Premonition would of detracted from the game's charm. The directors edition on the ps3 proved this. It was better looking then the 360 version but ultimately lacked the charm of the graphically lesser version.
#49Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 8:05:59 AM
Ignore clarity or whatever's post. He lied about playing this game. I replied to his large post about not being able to shoot through wood(you can) and how enemies can see you in the corner of their eye and everyone will know you where you are.(Sniper Elite V2 buddy, stealth is handled very competently.)

Then he said the foliage is solid can not be walked through. Well that wouldn't be fun and it is also incorrect. I go through foliage AC style all the time.

Also, again, the paid attention to just small things. I was in the desert and the guy I was playing with was sprinting, and I appreciated how well I could see dust kick up from when he was running.

I don't care if you PC game, PS4, XB1, heck, even 360 and PS3 can get on this game. I recommend it, and don't listen to people who don't play, they usually do not even prove it.

GT: Wolf Rome DA
#50Exodus_PrimePosted 7/4/2014 8:11:11 AM
Rome218 posted...
Ignore clarity or whatever's post. He lied about playing this game. I replied to his large post about not being able to shoot through wood(you can) and how enemies can see you in the corner of their eye and everyone will know you where you are.(Sniper Elite V2 buddy, stealth is handled very competently.)

Then he said the foliage is solid can not be walked through. Well that wouldn't be fun and it is also incorrect. I go through foliage AC style all the time.

Also, again, the paid attention to just small things. I was in the desert and the guy I was playing with was sprinting, and I appreciated how well I could see dust kick up from when he was running.

I don't care if you PC game, PS4, XB1, heck, even 360 and PS3 can get on this game. I recommend it, and don't listen to people who don't play, they usually do not even prove it.

GT: Wolf Rome DA

Damn, Rome always catching them boys red handed. Also I agree about Watch Dogs, I had more fun on Samurai Showdown 2 on my 360 for the 1 hour I played it.

Can I add you to my list?

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita