Now TV?

#1Geordie_boyPosted 7/3/2014 5:51:47 AM
Just wondering how does Now TV cost, and is it much better than Netflix and Amazon? Also, how do I sign up?
---
#2mcsmellingtonPosted 7/3/2014 6:08:03 AM(edited)
Geordie_boy posted...
Just wondering how does Now TV cost, and is it much better than Netflix and Amazon? Also, how do I sign up?

It's not bad. There's an entertainment package which is a fiver a month, and movies which is 8.99. The movies one has a lot of newer releases compared to Netflix/Amazon. Netflix is a better all round package though, and is cheaper too.

You just missed out on a deal actually - pay 4.99 for the Entertainment package and get a free 10.00 XBL voucher.

Also - I don't think there's a Xbox One app atm. I signed up the other day to get that XBL credit code and realised afterwards there was no app.
---
GT: McPoo Friend Code: 0146-9590-6349
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#3Geordie_boy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 6:21:43 AM
Yeah I just realised it's not on Xb1 yet, I was sure I'd seen it on there a week or two back. So I just sign up for the monthly pass thing for the movies or whatever and it'll let me watch on 360?
---
#4LapanuiPosted 7/3/2014 6:46:41 AM
I've had it since like last February. I think it's a good deal, 9 for 4 blockbusters and about 8+ films a month.

The films can be hit and miss, one month you might get some great films, other times they can be quite crap, but that could happen with any service.

I've always though about getting the Entertainment package.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#5SigmaLongshotPosted 7/3/2014 8:04:17 AM
I had Now TV for a wee while and definitely felt the movie selection was leaps and bounds ahead of Netflix.

Get Tesco Blinkbox for the time being - the Xbox One app is free (it's pay per movie) and the selection is almost identical, so even if it's just window shopping, you'll get an idea :D
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/