Project cars or horizon 2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Project cars or horizon 2
2 years ago#1
Which to get
2 years ago#2
I'm getting Horizon 2. Project Cars looks good, but I'm not a huge fan of simulation racing. Horizon 2 is much more my style of racing game.
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
2 years ago#3
I will be getting Project Horizon 2.

---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
2 years ago#4
Do you like sim racing or arcade racing? Because those are two completely different racing games.
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
2 years ago#5
Horizons 2. Project C.A.R.S. is kinda pretty, with a lot of hype, while we know Playground Games makes one hell of a racing game and it's just as gorgeous as Forza 5, but with weather and day and night cycles.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
2 years ago#6
Both I think they will come out far enough apart to where it won't be a problem justifying buying both for me. Now if they came out in the same month I'd probably just pick one. I also have a decision to make over which console to buy project cars on.
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik
2 years ago#7
I already have Forza for my Simulation racing. Horizon will fill the arcade genre.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
2 years ago#8
FH2 for me I'm not a big fan of sim racing.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
2 years ago#9
Both
****!
2 years ago#10
Horizon 2 give me an open world racer over a closed track one any day.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Project cars or horizon 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived