What's the Greatest Game You Inexplicably Don't Own?

#11SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 12:05:58 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention - mine just HAS to be Dizzy on the ZX. I played it with my uncle when I was wee and thought it was amazing you could go either left OR right on the screen if you wanted to. I felt like, "we can go ANYWHERE in this world!!"
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#12Cornbread4lifePosted 7/3/2014 12:58:17 PM
Perfect Dark. It's not like I didn't have an N64 or the ability to buy it, I just never did.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#13richboy900Posted 7/3/2014 1:13:08 PM
Goldeneye (N64). Played it a lot around my friends house, but I never owned an N64.

Soul calibur (Dreamcast). Same story, played it at my mates house, but never owned a Dreamcast myself. I got soul calibur on 360 now however.

Hydrothunder (Dreamcast). Same situation as above.

Joint operations typhoon rising (Pc). I owned the game, but actually lost it. And uninstalled it from my pc before I realised I lost it :/.
#14Lord_Ka1nPosted 7/3/2014 1:17:27 PM
I have every game I want...
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203
#15thegrimgunnerPosted 7/3/2014 1:20:21 PM
Shadow of the colossus. Seriously as someone who loves the idea of element structures roaming the earth in form of giants and zelda like protagonists. I seriously cannot believe I still to this day have not played it. I even bought a Vita in hopes of being able to play it. No such luck.
---
Psn: IIGrimsonII (Not currently active) Xbox GT: II Krason II
PC/Steam Krason
#16BryanPS360Posted 7/3/2014 2:42:30 PM
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the N64.

I adored that game. Then my dad gave it away to his buddy. He never bought another copy and I never asked for it.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#17Shadow_ZujedPosted 7/3/2014 3:57:32 PM
Super Smash Bros Melee.

I think I was in middle school when it launched. A friend from school lived in my subdivision and had it so we would always play it at his house or he'd let me borrow it. So I never bought or asked for my own copy.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14
#182ndAtomiskPosted 7/3/2014 4:34:21 PM
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

I was always a big fan of this series but never got this game. Didn't get a DS until about a year after The World Ends With You came out. Then I just kind of forgot it existed.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#19suzukimatsuiPosted 7/3/2014 4:35:32 PM
Eternal Darkness nuff' said
#20mattglosbcfcPosted 7/3/2014 5:00:32 PM
Goldeneye. Have never owned it in my life. Was planning to buy it for christmas the year it came out. Was sold out everywhere. So i rememebr renting it. Then borrowing it off friends for long periods.

Ive played the game extensively. Love it. But, ive never owned it.