What's the Greatest Game You Inexplicably Don't Own?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's the Greatest Game You Inexplicably Don't Own?
1 year ago#11
Oh, I forgot to mention - mine just HAS to be Dizzy on the ZX. I played it with my uncle when I was wee and thought it was amazing you could go either left OR right on the screen if you wanted to. I felt like, "we can go ANYWHERE in this world!!"
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
1 year ago#12
Perfect Dark. It's not like I didn't have an N64 or the ability to buy it, I just never did.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
1 year ago#13
Goldeneye (N64). Played it a lot around my friends house, but I never owned an N64.

Soul calibur (Dreamcast). Same story, played it at my mates house, but never owned a Dreamcast myself. I got soul calibur on 360 now however.

Hydrothunder (Dreamcast). Same situation as above.

Joint operations typhoon rising (Pc). I owned the game, but actually lost it. And uninstalled it from my pc before I realised I lost it :/.
1 year ago#14
I have every game I want...
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203
1 year ago#15
Shadow of the colossus. Seriously as someone who loves the idea of element structures roaming the earth in form of giants and zelda like protagonists. I seriously cannot believe I still to this day have not played it. I even bought a Vita in hopes of being able to play it. No such luck.
---
Psn: IIGrimsonII (Not currently active) Xbox GT: II Krason II
PC/Steam Krason
1 year ago#16
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the N64.

I adored that game. Then my dad gave it away to his buddy. He never bought another copy and I never asked for it.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
1 year ago#17
Super Smash Bros Melee.

I think I was in middle school when it launched. A friend from school lived in my subdivision and had it so we would always play it at his house or he'd let me borrow it. So I never bought or asked for my own copy.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14
1 year ago#18
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

I was always a big fan of this series but never got this game. Didn't get a DS until about a year after The World Ends With You came out. Then I just kind of forgot it existed.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
1 year ago#19
Eternal Darkness nuff' said
1 year ago#20
Goldeneye. Have never owned it in my life. Was planning to buy it for christmas the year it came out. Was sold out everywhere. So i rememebr renting it. Then borrowing it off friends for long periods.

Ive played the game extensively. Love it. But, ive never owned it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's the Greatest Game You Inexplicably Don't Own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived