PS4 leads Xbox One by 4 million:

#41crucialPosted 7/3/2014 1:35:41 PM
Problem with Sony is they can't make enough meaning they are losing sales even with the lead,but no doubt in my mind by years end it will be much closer,X1 has SSO,Halo MCC,Forza H2,KI S2 and Ori Blind Forest to PS4's Driveclub,this is when the gap will get closer,MS will drop the price again if need be to get them off the shelves and Halo MCC bundle will sell a boat load,both will go on to sell 80-100 million by the end of its cycle so it really does not matter,software sales is way more important then consoles sold.

Even with the lead some games on X1 outsell PS4s games so that just shows you software sales is the key not units when both are barley making a profit off the consoles and 360 sales is just crushing PS3 sales which has a lot to do with it.

I own both so it really does not bother me one bit,I do know X1 has a much better line up this while PS4 has nothing until next year and beyond.
#42Hvv0l24n9Posted 7/3/2014 1:37:02 PM
DojoMax posted...
ZenGamer64 posted...
http://appygamer.mobilesrepublic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=1&articleid=25436497&m=d

Stopped reading at "Microsoft's Phil Harrison".

Seems legit.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#43TBONE_OGPosted 7/3/2014 1:42:54 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
DojoMax posted...
ZenGamer64 posted...
http://appygamer.mobilesrepublic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=1&articleid=25436497&m=d

Seems legit.

Pretty sure Phil Harrison is the head Xbox guy in the UK.

That being said, I still doubt this source and what was said.
---
Always O.G.
#44vashtrichamPosted 7/3/2014 2:03:38 PM(edited)
blitz_0623 posted...
bob15x posted...
it wasn't even close to being on the same level as it is now. Therer are at least 10 sony fanboys to 1 xbot.

Don't go there, unless you want to be educated that there were more than 10 xbots to 1 sony fanboy back then.

Besides you should be pointing out instead that just because xbots did it before doesn't mean ponies can do it today.

I honestly would say it was worse back then, not only on the system board but every major multiplat that had a slight FPS or graphic lead had massive xbox fanboy trolling . You would see the same type of we are better topics that you see today only wider spread. But my point isnt that since they did it back then that sony fans havd the right to do it now. The point is that fanboys are fanboys and they all do it, who ever has more ammo to fanboy with will do it. One group is no better then the other and they all act the same.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#45ExempliGratiaPosted 7/3/2014 1:47:00 PM
dnmt posted...
CapnStanky posted...
One thing never changes - PS fanbabies are always in search of reassurance.

Why would any fan of Sony need reassurance when the PS4 has such a huge lead in both sales and popularity?

This is a serious question??
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#46aj4x94Posted 7/3/2014 1:51:35 PM
vashtricham posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
bob15x posted...
it wasn't even close to being on the same level as it is now. Therer are at least 10 sony fanboys to 1 xbot.

Don't go there, unless you want to be educated that there were more than 10 xbots to 1 sony fanboy back then.

Besides you should be pointing out instead that just because xbots did it before doesn't mean ponies can do it today.

I honestly would say it was worse, not only on the system board but every major multiplat that had a slight FPS or graphic lead had massive xbox fanboy trolling . You would see the same type of we are better topics that you see today only wider spread. But my point isnt that since they did then sony fans havd the right to do it. The point is that fanboys are fanboys and they all do it, who ever has more ammo to fanboy with will do it. One group is no better then the other and they all act the same.

Pretty much. It's ugly on all fronts.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#47CapwnDPosted 7/3/2014 1:52:52 PM
blitz_0623 posted...

It's funny when people try to re-write history.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#48Hvv0l24n9Posted 7/3/2014 1:57:47 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
DojoMax posted...
ZenGamer64 posted...

Seems legit.

Pretty sure Phil Harrison is the head Xbox guy in the UK.

That being said, I still doubt this source and what was said.

I was being serious...
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#49Ryan-06Posted 7/3/2014 2:05:57 PM
xtacb posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...
I could care less about console sales. As long as they're making great games for my Xbox one I really don't give a flying **** avout sales.

It's really sad people on this website care more about sales than their actual life. Sales really don't matter as long as the system is getting games. Deal with it

More games comes from more sales

Console has more sales? developers want to make games for that console

agree. 3rd parties are championing the PS4 this gen.
---
http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM, 'Murica...https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7900901376/h4D87E845/
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj
#50Mindwipe77Posted 7/3/2014 2:15:58 PM
crucial posted...
Problem with Sony is they can't make enough meaning they are losing sales even with the lead,but no doubt in my mind by years end it will be much closer,X1 has SSO,Halo MCC,Forza H2,KI S2 and Ori Blind Forest to PS4's Driveclub,this is when the gap will get closer,MS will drop the price again if need be to get them off the shelves and Halo MCC bundle will sell a boat load,both will go on to sell 80-100 million by the end of its cycle so it really does not matter,software sales is way more important then consoles sold.

Even with the lead some games on X1 outsell PS4s games so that just shows you software sales is the key not units when both are barley making a profit off the consoles and 360 sales is just crushing PS3 sales which has a lot to do with it.

I own both so it really does not bother me one bit,I do know X1 has a much better line up this while PS4 has nothing until next year and beyond.

you sure left out alot of ps games in your list loland ps has a better line up, see i can do that too
---
Playstation- Where The Greatest Play+ Wii U
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."