PS4 leads Xbox One by 4 million:

#51THE_PS4_PATRIOTPosted 7/3/2014 2:18:22 PM
Yikes. Xbone better step it up. I would hate to see MS drop out of the console race.
---
Uncharted is the best video game series of all time.
#52suzukimatsuiPosted 7/3/2014 2:30:10 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
crucial posted...
Problem with Sony is they can't make enough meaning they are losing sales even with the lead,but no doubt in my mind by years end it will be much closer,X1 has SSO,Halo MCC,Forza H2,KI S2 and Ori Blind Forest to PS4's Driveclub,this is when the gap will get closer,MS will drop the price again if need be to get them off the shelves and Halo MCC bundle will sell a boat load,both will go on to sell 80-100 million by the end of its cycle so it really does not matter,software sales is way more important then consoles sold.

Even with the lead some games on X1 outsell PS4s games so that just shows you software sales is the key not units when both are barley making a profit off the consoles and 360 sales is just crushing PS3 sales which has a lot to do with it.

I own both so it really does not bother me one bit,I do know X1 has a much better line up this while PS4 has nothing until next year and beyond.

you sure left out alot of ps games in your list loland ps has a better line up, see i can do that too

Didn't you already know? crucial only lists games on his favored X1 and is unable to make an unbiased statement
#53Ryan-06Posted 7/3/2014 2:34:15 PM
THE_PS4_PATRIOT posted...
Yikes. Xbone better step it up. I would hate to see MS drop out of the console race.

This may be their last console. the X-Dreamcast.
---
http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM, 'Murica...https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7900901376/h4D87E845/
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj
#54THE_PS4_PATRIOTPosted 7/3/2014 2:36:15 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
THE_PS4_PATRIOT posted...

This may be their last console. the X-Dreamcast.

Yea I could definitely see that happen. The Xbox division of MS has never posted a profit.
---
Uncharted is the best video game series of all time.
#55NeroSaberPosted 7/3/2014 2:39:58 PM
Looks like Microsoft will need to start Hack-a-Shaqing.
#56renskyfirePosted 7/3/2014 3:01:46 PM
dnmt posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...
Lol no. Just shut up

I wonder if this is what Dreamcast owners were like circa 2001.

Only in your little weeaboo dreams.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#57xtacbPosted 7/3/2014 3:07:14 PM
this isnt true if its not on major gaming sites for all to see

if GS or IGN or reddit or neogaf said 4 million difference then i might be more inclined to believe that
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#58MT_TRAEHPosted 7/3/2014 3:24:00 PM
xboxone is now extinct
---
Annie > Lux > Miss Fortune > Sona > Cammy > Chun Li > Gardevoir > Rena > Misha > Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Lilly > Emi
#59Homie_202Posted 7/3/2014 3:30:38 PM
bob15x posted...
vashtricham posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...
dnmt posted...
CapnStanky posted...
One thing never changes - PS fanbabies are always in search of reassurance.

Why would any fan of Sony need reassurance when the PS4 has such a huge lead in both sales and popularity?

Why would any fan of sony come here day in day out and point out how much better the PS4 is and how bad the X1 is hm?

Same reason xbox fanboys did it for years and years, because they are fanboys.

it wasn't even close to being on the same level as it is now. Therer are at least 10 sony fanboys to 1 xbot.

It's because now all the xbox fanboys who were doing it have now moved to the playstation because they felt alienated by the xbox.
#60MrImpatient35Posted 7/3/2014 3:40:55 PM
If what I think is gonna happen this September happens, I wanna see if anyone posts about it, or they say who cares, when people have been posting stuff like this since launch, so obviously someone cares.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."