UFC DEMO costs $4.99

#111Blade_Of_IcePosted 7/4/2014 2:56:10 PM
Brilliant as always EA

make demo's cost money so no one will buy them, then release terrible games without a shred of care, and then blame people for buying the full game, but not buying the demo so they could get feedback on what to fix/improve before they released the game

i love those ******s at EA, NOW STOP HOGGING ALL THE GAMES THAT END IN 3 ON ORIGIN, AND GIVE THEM TO STEAM!
#112YMIHerePosted 7/4/2014 3:11:28 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Looks like Ubisoft will start making demos now. They loved EA's online pass idea.

I don't think EA has hatched any of these ideas on their own. They just latch on to every anti consumer practice they see in the industry.
#113blacklabelicePosted 7/4/2014 4:19:30 PM
EA SPORTS™ UFC® Demo
EA SPORTS™ UFC® Demo is available to download now. FEEL THE FIGHT The creators of the critically-acclaimed Fight Night franchise bring you into the next-generation of fighting. Step into the Octagon™ with EA SPORTS™ UFC® and make your opponent feel every strike, takedown and submission.
Size:
2.77 GB
Release date:
6/3/2014
$0.00

is what it says on my screen
#114Bud2003Posted 7/4/2014 4:25:41 PM
blacklabelice posted...
EA SPORTS™ UFC® Demo
EA SPORTS™ UFC® Demo is available to download now. FEEL THE FIGHT The creators of the critically-acclaimed Fight Night franchise bring you into the next-generation of fighting. Step into the Octagon™ with EA SPORTS™ UFC® and make your opponent feel every strike, takedown and submission.
Size:
2.77 GB
Release date:
6/3/2014
$0.00

Don't come around these parts with your facts!!!
#115BushidoEffect3Posted 7/4/2014 7:52:28 PM
we'll bang okay?
---
Watch: http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM. http://i.imgur.com/XGawTZt.jpg
Exciting! http://i.imgur.com/UiXOeoJ.gif
#116LittleKohakuPosted 7/4/2014 8:53:35 PM
blacklabelice posted...
EA SPORTS™ UFC® Demo
Size:
2.77 GB
Release date:
6/3/2014
$0.00

This is irrelevant to the conversation at this point as it has already been stated that they fixed it and we have moved on from that to discussing whether or not EA had done it intentionally or it was really an error. But I guess everyone wants to be heard and feel special. Nice try to derail but might try adding something productive to the conversation or at least be clever with your troll.
#117MetroidJunkiePosted 7/4/2014 10:04:52 PM
LittleKohaku posted...

The problem is that EA has been caught putting gamers on the back burner several times. If they weren't a repeat offender of instances like this the Error would be more believable. All this tells me is that their PR department is doing their job. Someone at EA has to be I guess.

That's what I was thinking. They've pulled crap similar to this enough that it's hard to take them seriously when they claim it was just an error. What I see is like what happened with the Xbox One reveal. They saw that the consumers were getting very angry so they had to back off.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#118blacklabelicePosted 7/4/2014 11:59:52 PM(edited)
LittleKohaku posted...
blacklabelice posted...
EA SPORTS™ UFC® Demo
Size:
2.77 GB
Release date:
6/3/2014
$0.00

This is irrelevant to the conversation at this point as it has already been stated that they fixed it and we have moved on from that to discussing whether or not EA had done it intentionally or it was really an error. But I guess everyone wants to be heard and feel special. Nice try to derail but might try adding something productive to the conversation or at least be clever with your troll.

i just read the original post. i didnt have the time to read all the way through this thread until now. people like you are the reason why i dont bother. threads in the x1 forum always get derailed before it ever makes it to the second page, a bunch of idiots trying to start an argument with anybody over any little thing that may have rustled up their jimmies one way or another.

i didnt know they fixed it and i didnt see the thread or really read it. all i seen was a URL in the original post, and i went there. i didnt see some kind of a $5 charge, mind you i already downloaded the demo weeks ago. im not denying that at one point or another there was a screwup. i simply wasnt in front of my computer when it must have happened.

all i did was go to the url in the tc's original post and quickly copy/paste my results. tbh i didnt even know there was 3 pages of this thread already. i didnt quite have the time to skim through it, the title of the thread just caught my eye, but thanks for such a snark reply.

judging by your snark reply and calling me the troll, i can only conclude that you need to spend more time away from your computer. i wasnt here to provoke some kind of argument. go find that elsewhere
#119aheroafakePosted 7/5/2014 3:40:37 AM(edited)
happymealyum posted...
aheroafake posted...
happymealyum posted...
Why does it say $0.00 for me?!

Why does it seem like you're complaining?

What? No where in my question did I even HINT that I was complaining. All I asked is why it said $0.00 when I clicked the link, and I don't see $5 anywhere. I don't see how you got a complaint out of my question.

The way you worded your sentence is why.. The exclamation mark is also one of the reasons. I do now see that your post could just be a "surprised" post. Honest mistake, let's just drop it at that.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#120PhoroPosted 7/5/2014 4:02:01 AM
I'd be alright with paying $5 for demos if they were extended... say the first full hour or something. Then, say, if you buy thefull game upon release, the $5 comes off the backend. And if you hated the demo, well, you're out $5.
---
Sooo... I guess I'll just go f*** myself, then?