UFC DEMO costs $4.99

#41gorgexpressPosted 7/4/2014 3:01:21 AM
EA themselves have already said this is the result of an error and will be fixed within 24 hours. All their demos are still free on PSN.
#42MrSpaM111Posted 7/4/2014 3:02:15 AM
lutonrules posted...
yeah but how big is the demo? Because the recent metal gear solid game or "demo" was quite large and the prologue for gran turismo 5 was quite large so I think if the demo is big then I think the price is justified.

The UFC demo lets you choose between two characters, and Is the same fight every time. Its like charging for a demo of street fighter where you can only choose between Ryu and Ken on a single stage for $5.

The more I think about this the worse it is. It's an absalute outrage that they think they can get away with this! They've done the same thing with FIFA as well!
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#43LapanuiPosted 7/4/2014 3:14:18 AM(edited)
It better be an error or a glitch. I bet they wanted to test it out and after getting so much crap, they pretended it was an error...
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#44MrSpaM111Posted 7/4/2014 3:14:30 AM
gorgexpress posted...
EA themselves have already said this is the result of an error and will be fixed within 24 hours. All their demos are still free on PSN.

An error? really? you actually believe that?

The prices on the marketplace cannot just change because of a glitch, the publisher would have had to file an official change document to Microsoft to have them update the price on the store, there is no other way the price could have changed. EA have done this on purpose, why? I'm really not sure, but it sure as hell is not an error or glitch in the marketplace. Somebody at EA has told Microsoft to do this.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#45da_StoOgePosted 7/4/2014 3:19:59 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
gorgexpress posted...

The prices on the marketplace cannot just change because of a glitch, the publisher would have had to file an official change document to Microsoft to have them update the price on the store, there is no other way the price could have changed. EA have done this on purpose, why? I'm really not sure, but it sure as hell is not an error or glitch in the marketplace. Somebody at EA has told Microsoft to do this.

To test the waters and see how many people would be willing to purchase a demo.
---
Well I'll be damned. Watch Dogs is quite good.
#46ThugETHPosted 7/4/2014 3:23:45 AM
Is this just an xbox live thing or PSN too?
---
31/9/2005 <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone!?
#47quickposterPosted 7/4/2014 3:24:10 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

I agree. There is no way these things happen by accident. The price is far too convenient.
#48KevageitPosted 7/4/2014 4:01:31 AM
I already said I wouldn't be buying EA games anymore due to all the crap they pulled the last few years and I've never felt more right about it. Paying for a demo is total BS and I hope that they start losing money hand over fist over this.
---
I remember you.
#49SubSeenixPosted 7/4/2014 4:08:21 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/UFC-14-Demo/98f76227-3403-4671-9509-847b38ad44d7?lc=1033

Wow, thanks EA!

It's not a glitch, it's still up

Nah not thanks EA
It is Thanks EA AND Microsoft

They are testing out how far they can go.
Everyone knows EA AND Microsoft wanted to push always online and other things before Sony surprised them with the PS4 and how their fans and the media reacted.

Now those 2 bond again to find other ways to get more money from stupid people.

Believing this is a mistake = believing in Santa

The "mistake" isn't on the PS4 cause Sony probably said "No thank you we are the good guys"
#50DojoMaxPosted 7/4/2014 4:10:56 AM
SubSeenix posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/UFC-14-Demo/98f76227-3403-4671-9509-847b38ad44d7?lc=1033

Wow, thanks EA!

It's not a glitch, it's still up

Nah not thanks EA
It is Thanks EA AND Microsoft

They are testing out how far they can go.
Everyone knows EA AND Microsoft wanted to push always online and other things before Sony surprised them with the PS4 and how their fans and the media reacted.

Now those 2 bond again to find other ways to get more money from stupid people.

Believing this is a mistake = believing in Santa

The "mistake" isn't on the PS4 cause Sony probably said "No thank you we are the good guys"

HAHAHAAHAHAHHA
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax