UFC DEMO costs $4.99

#81AltiarLioPosted 7/4/2014 7:47:25 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
TheeLeeham posted...
You lot must be crazy if you think a glitch like this isn't possible. Coding is one of the most complex things there is and one tiny mistake can make no end of problems. Someone could have been trying to add some EA dlc and accidently made all EA demos that price instead.

This.

But no, that's logical so now everyone has to hate on ea cause they're coooool.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#82TheeLeehamPosted 7/4/2014 7:49:53 AM
AltiarLio posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
TheeLeeham posted...
You lot must be crazy if you think a glitch like this isn't possible. Coding is one of the most complex things there is and one tiny mistake can make no end of problems. Someone could have been trying to add some EA dlc and accidently made all EA demos that price instead.

This.

But no, that's logical so now everyone has to hate on ea cause they're coooool.

Just get ready for someone to come in claiming to be a doctor of C# telling us that we're wrong.
#83aheroafakePosted 7/4/2014 7:56:09 AM
happymealyum posted...
Why does it say $0.00 for me?!

Why does it seem like you're complaining?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#84DesulatedPosted 7/4/2014 8:00:41 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Desulated posted...
Next up: Buy the game disc for 60 dollars, but pay 30 more to unlock all the content within!

They already have that, it's called DLC and season passes.

---

It is a sad day.
---
3DS FC: 4785 5422 7178
Steam: Soldieroffate
#85VirobotPosted 7/4/2014 8:01:07 AM
I'm still buying NHL15 because I like hockey and don't really have a choice if I want next gen hockey, but I won't be playing HUT this time, and buying card packs or any other add-on purchases.

In fact, I might wait to buy a used copy of NHL15.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#86Ben622Posted 7/4/2014 8:26:10 AM
As punishment they should pay us for playing their demo!
#87SetzeraPosted 7/4/2014 8:48:56 AM
If this was anyone but EA the first time, I wouldn't believe it. That alone should tell EA something about their image.
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Ultra PSU | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |
#88Swan3624Posted 7/4/2014 8:52:56 AM
The herd mentality is so ridiculous in this thread.

Can we stop the conspiracies? Maybe it really was an error? Maybe they are gearing up to do an EA DLC sale and the demos accidentally got activated for a price or something.

Maybe they really are the Devil and are making all their future demos $4.99.

As consumers, we really don't know enough information to formulate a criticism. As it stands, it is purely hearsay, and that is worth nil in an argument.
#89blink182godPosted 7/4/2014 8:53:34 AM
da_StoOge posted...
You guys are so entitled. EA shouldn't just give you all free s*** because you want it. They worked for it so either pay the price or shut the f*** up.

I swear this generation is nothing but spoiled brats.

sarcasm

I hope the next time you go buy a car, they charge you for test driving it.

Why should they get 70 dollars of mine if I don't get to test the product?
#90shadowmoses00Posted 7/4/2014 9:05:21 AM(edited)
All the demos for me that are by EA have no price. Is this a Gold thing? Silver pay for demos, Gold get them for free?