#91LooksLikeRainPosted 7/4/2014 9:06:24 AM
EA confirmed this is an error.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#92happymealyumPosted 7/4/2014 10:16:23 AM
aheroafake posted...
happymealyum posted...
Why does it say $0.00 for me?!

Why does it seem like you're complaining?

What? No where in my question did I even HINT that I was complaining. All I asked is why it said $0.00 when I clicked the link, and I don't see $5 anywhere. I don't see how you got a complaint out of my question.
---
Haters gonna hate.
#93AirTeasePosted 7/4/2014 10:29:35 AM
Really hate how once it was discovered that this was a glitch (which was obvious from the beginning) some of you people were like "Yeah well EA could have done it".

The EA circlejerk is really getting on my nerves.
#94swatkiller546Posted 7/4/2014 10:50:45 AM
Plus TC posted this at 1:00 AM in the morning, go to bed and stop lurking the xbox.com site. It was a little glitch.
---
"I am going to blow out your candles!"
#95vishmarxPosted 7/4/2014 10:58:48 AM
im seeing $0.00
---
psn =vishmarx;xbl=vishmarx
#96ILikesCheesePosted 7/4/2014 11:00:13 AM
quickposter posted...
If people actually bend over and take this then others will follow.

Look how many people bought an Xbox One last fall despite everything wrong with the device, Microsoft's confused "vision" over the course of last year, and the inflated pricetag.

Suckers are born every minute and sustain companies who make idiotic decisions like $5 demos.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#97rincewind1990Posted 7/4/2014 11:02:24 AM
swatkiller546 posted...
Plus TC posted this at 1:00 AM in the morning, go to bed and stop lurking the xbox.com site. It was a little glitch.

People live in different time zones, for me it says TC's first post was at 9 AM.
#98LittleKohakuPosted 7/4/2014 11:14:50 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
EA confirmed this is an error.

EA has lied before though. It would make sense based on their track record that they did this on purpose and then claimed it an error after player backlash. I bought the latest Sim City when it came out and the always multiplayer aspect pretty much destroyed it for most of their players. When asked about single player update they claimed it was impossible because the game was designed from the ground up to use the servers and always be online. Less than 24 hours later modders released footage proving that the game could be played off the servers and did not need the multiplayer to exist. Now we have an official patch that puts in a single player mode that does not require any internet connection.

This wouldn't be a problem normally but EA has a habit of getting caught lying.
#99AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/4/2014 11:22:19 AM
EA has never lied about anything ever. They are paragons of virtue who love gaming, gamers and giving good, fair deals to all involved!

God bless EA, a company filled with scholars and gentlemen;0)
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#100IceHuskyPosted 7/4/2014 11:32:55 AM
I wish EA and other gaming companies would start charging for demos. $5 dollars is a drop in the bucket for me as I am super-rich. If you can't afford this hobby, including for paid demos, than maybe you need to find a new hobby. So much entitlement in gamers these days. -_-"
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf