Xbox one: buy now or later?

#21Syn_VengeancePosted 7/4/2014 11:47:58 AM
Brunozayn posted...
I suggest you... Just buy ps4 (better upcoming exclusive)

You can get titanfall on pc

He clearly said he doesn't want a PS4 and that he doesn't have a good enough pc for Titanfall.

Learn to read.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4.
Waiting For: COD: Advanced Warfare, BF: Hardline, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige.
#22Samuel 025Posted 7/4/2014 11:58:21 AM
Pibugo posted...
The main reason I buy consoles, personally, is the game library. That's the part that really matters. The console's got to have plenty of games to justify a purchase. My Xbox 360 is an 8 or so years old piece of junk, and I remember being so excited for Xbox One, because it'd be backwards compatible, right? That was such a letdown.

The current console that is actually winning for me is the 3DS, believe it or not. It's backwards compatible (only with the DS, but who cares, I can play pre-DS Nintendo handheld games with their actual systems, anyway), it has a decent game library and has a lot of nice games coming out soon-ish.

The only things that prevent me from buying it are a) money b) it's a handheld, I personally prefer actual consoles over it, with big screen and a controller, hehe.
But yeah, I think I'll end up buying an Xbox One and the 3DS when I have the cash, definitely Xbox One at least.

Did you just say that lack of backward compatibility was a letdown then say you don't care that the 3DS can't play pre-DS games because you have the older system?

I'm just going to point that out and now I walk away.
---
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
#23ObtikPosted 7/4/2014 1:15:45 PM
lmfao Sony defense force in here in the firsts posts
#24ComradeRyanPosted 7/4/2014 2:00:59 PM
It is worth getting an Xbox One for 64 player Conquest in Battlefield 4 alone.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#25mrpicPosted 7/4/2014 2:04:38 PM
id say buy now

get 3 games

titanfall
dead rising 3
forza

get freegames like

killer instinct
powerstar golf
worms

wait till october

buy
evolve
dragon age

enjoy an wonderful 6 months of gaming also maybye get season passes depends on how much you like said games
#26slowdog76Posted 7/4/2014 2:20:00 PM
worms is free?
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#27Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/4/2014 2:50:47 PM
buy now if you're going to get it sooner or later anyways especially if you like games on it already.
#28Willo55Posted 7/4/2014 3:18:05 PM
Obtik...do you have an xbone?
---
When they got this Tolkien guy to write the movie novelizations he changed way too much.- Eat Man
#29PibugoPosted 7/5/2014 2:19:30 AM
Samuel 025 posted...
Did you just say that lack of backward compatibility was a letdown then say you don't care that the 3DS can't play pre-DS games because you have the older system?I'm just going to point that out and now I walk away

Oh my. Reading comprehension, it's a wonderful thing.

My Xbox 360 is an 8 or so years old piece of junk, and I remember being so excited for Xbox One, because it'd be backwards compatible, right? That was such a letdown.

---
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther
#30richboy900Posted 7/5/2014 2:33:31 AM
Id wait for another price drop.