Happy Fourth Of July Gamers! What are your favorite 4th Of July gaming moments?

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 7/4/2014 5:28:04 AM
Post your favorite 4th of July gaming moments with family or friends or just relaxing at home on the day off.

I'll start it off.

We had a full party 4th of July Horde bash on Gears Of War 3 ( I think they had special weapons or power ups for that day ) spent about 8 hours straight playing with friends.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#2SigmaLongshotPosted 7/4/2014 5:35:24 AM
Exodus, you probably already saw this, but seems relevant:

SCREWATTACK'S TOP FIVE... FRRRRREEDOM!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hhQmc2BW_Q

I agree wholeheartedly with number one, by the way :D
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#3Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 5:40:46 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Exodus, you probably already saw this, but seems relevant:

SCREWATTACK'S TOP FIVE... FRRRRREEDOM!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hhQmc2BW_Q

I agree wholeheartedly with number one, by the way :D

Ha ha awesome, yes I agree with number 1 for sure. Saint's To Da Row :-)

---
---
#4DarthUchiha91Posted 7/4/2014 5:45:57 AM
Had a bunch of my shipmates and friends over my spot for a cookout a few years ago. Had a 2k12 tournament in me and my roommates media room It was nice and easy at first. Then it got loud and competitive. Then money was thrown into the equation. Then it got real x-rated.

Best cookout ever.

Got a medical discharge a several months later :(
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#5Laylow12Posted 7/4/2014 6:01:54 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Had a bunch of my shipmates and friends over my spot for a cookout a few years ago. Had a 2k12 tournament in me and my roommates media room It was nice and easy at first. Then it got loud and competitive. Then money was thrown into the equation. Then it got real x-rated.

Best cookout ever.

Got a medical discharge a several months later :(

Sounds like you lost at playing "Hide the Sausages"!

Or maybe you won!?

=)
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#6Jedi454Posted 7/4/2014 6:08:47 AM
It's now the 5th of July.
---
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman
#7Laylow12Posted 7/4/2014 6:10:00 AM
Just me and my bro back when we still partied. Kicking back. BBQ ing. Laughing at stupid stuff. Then I get ultra competitive being the oldest brother and beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out in front of my stunned brother. Once we got to Bald Bull, he couldn't contribute anymore, he was way too gone or didn't care.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#8pblimp360Posted 7/4/2014 6:19:15 AM
Jedi454 posted...
It's now the 5th of July.

Not in 'Merica it ain't.

Anyway, Halo CE tournament at my house a few years back with a few of my dudes and my cousins, food and drink and good times. Even better that I won in the end lol
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#9Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 6:25:03 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Just me and my bro back when we still partied. Kicking back. BBQ ing. Laughing at stupid stuff. Then I get ultra competitive being the oldest brother and beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out in front of my stunned brother. Once we got to Bald Bull, he couldn't contribute anymore, he was way too gone or didn't care.

Man that game was tough I remember it took me forever to get to Tyson, mostly because I would laugh at the ref because he looked like Mario lol

---
---
#10MrRoamPosted 7/4/2014 6:28:07 AM
I had no friends :(
---
Mave