Happy Fourth Of July Gamers! What are your favorite 4th Of July gaming moments?

#11Juzten76Posted 7/4/2014 6:46:16 AM
I brought my Dreamcast and a copy of Soul Calibur to a cookout back in 2000. Everyone ended up gathered around the TV for a while taking turns fighting each other. Most of them weren't even gamers but they were having a blast just mashing buttons or cheering on each other during the battles. A few of them bought Dreamcasts after that.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#12grampamurkedPosted 7/4/2014 7:58:31 AM
Did you all know that 3 of our first 5 presidents died 9n July 4th? Two on the exact same day.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#13Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 8:09:52 AM
Juzten76 posted...
I brought my Dreamcast and a copy of Soul Calibur to a cookout back in 2000. Everyone ended up gathered around the TV for a while taking turns fighting each other. Most of them weren't even gamers but they were having a blast just mashing buttons or cheering on each other during the battles. A few of them bought Dreamcasts after that.

I played the hell...and I mean the hell out of that game for Dreamcast. I remember that was my own little at home stage demo game for any of my friends that were interested in getting a Dreamcast :- )
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#14Laylow12Posted 7/4/2014 10:02:49 AM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Just me and my bro back when we still partied. Kicking back. BBQ ing. Laughing at stupid stuff. Then I get ultra competitive being the oldest brother and beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out in front of my stunned brother. Once we got to Bald Bull, he couldn't contribute anymore, he was way too gone or didn't care.

Man that game was tough I remember it took me forever to get to Tyson, mostly because I would laugh at the ref because he looked like Mario lol

---

Lol, yeah man. Tyson had several patterns but the second time where he'd wink and there was an evil little pause before he'd start the pattern.... Son of a b****!

Happy fourth to all my favorite XBOX ONERS, you know who you are!!

^^did i forget a letter "B"?

<3
o_O
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin